In GALKACAYO a 13 year old girl has been gang taped and murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they were 6 men(4 cumar maxmd 1 cisse maxmoud). They poked her eyes out and killed her. They made her virgin part gaping hole .Even if theyre put in prison let it be known that they will be burned alive one day. Mark my words.

Last edited:
The men are known and hidden protected by their families!

The way they dumped her body screams of immunity.

Her dad Ilyaas Aadan was part of the local council of the city.

They knew her and might or planned this a long time. A gang of men who thought of themselves to be above the law.

Perversely her dad as the girl is gone and what has been done cannot be undone he might accept money and position of sort rather than full justice in compensation and might be forced by the elders of his clan.

If this occurs it will leave the judiciary out and would follow precedent of Galdogob incident.

They will argue if Goldogob clan solved it through tribal council so can they but unlike the incident in Goldogob girl was mutilated, raped and murdered and her lifeless body dumped at her families door step.

They knew her and might or planned this a long time. A gang of men who thought of themselves to be above the law.

Perversely her dad as the girl is gone and what has been done cannot be undone he might accept money and position of sort rather than full justice in compensation and might be forced by the elders of his clan.

If this occurs it will leave the judiciary out and would follow precedent of Galdogob incident.

They will argue if Goldogob clan solved it through tribal council so can they but unlike the incident in Goldogob girl was mutilated, raped and murdered and her lifeless body dumped at her families door step.
I cannot fathom how parents or anyone would want to protect monsters capable of this type of crime... its unbelievable.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I can't fathom such a barbaric act. AUN

Again we need CCTV cameras everywhere in this nation, no crime should come with out facial recognition and swift death for the perpetrators
This. Shame on them for protecting the perpetrators they should be killed for what they did.

Are you serious m8?

Apparently they were 6 men(4 cumar maxmd 1 cisse maxmoud). They poked her eyes out and killed her. They made her virgin part gaping hole .Even if theyre put in prison let it be known that they will be burned alive one day. Mark my words.

Has it been confirmed?

embarrassing it is simple it is alleged (not confirmed) perpetrators hail from wealthy influential families.

If you hail from such families you are above the law. They will come up with excuses cite mitigating circumstances and try to deal with it out of judiciary by paying money.

They can afford it. It is a business model where money can be made from. One hand washes the other.

Any court rule will likely by death that alone is a stigma and they won't their family member to suffer that fate so they want to go with the traditional route where at the end outcome will be less harsh.

Judiciary is for weak individuals without clan backing. There is also clan dynamics at play.

That's why they not apprehending those who committed that heinous crime. They are trying to get away with it.

It is said they are dozen men involved that belong to families that have influence and wealth.

They had some confidence. It is always young men out of control whose families fed them haram that do this kind of crimes.

They believe they are untouchable due to their families position and ill gained 'wealth'.

I KNEW they had to come from a 'strong/rich' clan/family, it's always these types that think throwing money at their children will raise them, Nacalaa aabohood kuyaal.

@Saahid Qamaan did the young girl hail from a 'weak clan'? They're usually the ones who are targeted, because these rapists know most times that the victim's clan/family are weak and poor and have no protection and will usually not pursue looking for the attacker.

Nuur Iidan they hail from our larger clan family. MSGA hails from her immediate subclan.

The Commander of the elite PMPF funded by UAE hails from that subclan. They have a state minister too.

In Gaalkacyo city council they only have 1 councillor while out of 27 while the accused according to Libaax have around 12, 14 and more depends how you see it.

This tells you they are small. Many of that subclan reside in Uganda, UAE and other places and are known for their business talents rather than numbers or fighting force. They are more financiers.

embarrassing it is simple it is alleged (not confirmed) perpetrators hail from wealthy influential families.

If you hail from such families you are above the law. They will come up with excuses cite mitigating circumstances and try to deal with it out of judiciary by paying money.

They can afford it. It is a business model where money can be made from. One hand washes the other.

Any court rule will likely by death that alone is a stigma and they won't their family member to suffer that fate so they want to go with the traditional route where at the end outcome will be less harsh.

Judiciary is for weak individuals without clan backing. There is also clan dynamics at play.

That's why they not apprehending those who committed that heinous crime. They are trying to get away with it.
I understand... but even for a crime as evil as this? I don't understand how someone could stand to look at them much less defend them.

This is supposedly two of the 6 guys.
Screenshot_2019-02-26-02-43-33~2.png

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Condolences once again. This is a horrific incident.

MSGA I hope no useless elder will try to settle this the 'traditional' way. It won't fly with President Deni anyway.

But as she's closest in lineage to you guys and society at large we have a duty to take these rapists and murders to justice with the proper law implied.

It is said they are dozen men involved that belong to families that have influence and wealth.

It makes sense. The dumping of the body in a white sack in front of the family property.

They had some confidence. It is always young men out of control whose families fed them haram that do this kind of crimes.

They believe they are untouchable due to their families position and ill gained 'wealth'.

Let's see if that description turns out to be true. Otherwise they would have been apprehended long time ago.
Inshallah the rapists and the murders will be excuted for doing such things to a little schoolgirl, She is from a wabeeneeye family and i already know that they won’t accept money from the culprits and have him excuted. Family is more important to us that money not only because we have it but that we have morals.

Inshallah the rapists and the murders will be excuted for doing such things to a little schoolgirl, She is from a wabeeneeye family and i already know that they won’t accept money from the culprits and have him excuted. Family is more important to us that money not only because we have it but that we have morals.
Condolences walaal. By the grace of Allah the shaydaans will be executed.

This is pure evil and it cant be allowed to be swept under the carpet. Everyone involved deserves dealth penalty and those protecting criminals should be punished too.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is absolutely unacceptable, she was a mere child :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

First kt was Galdogob now Gaalkacyo. Something strange is going on in Mudug:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending