In GALKACAYO a 13 year old girl has been gang taped and murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Disgusting piece of crap, I hope they find him and cut his little itsy bitsy stick before he slowly bleeds to death.

AUN to the beautiful little girl.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't own ddsi as you don't own mudug, quit getting defensive, !
That's the word () often used by your cousins when they're indiscriminately raping young, old and pregnant women. Rape is a painful word associated with your region. DDSI THE RAPE CAPITAL OF AFRICA. That's the harsh truth.

That's the word () often used by your cousins when they're indiscriminately raping young, old and pregnant women. Rape is a painful word associated with your region. DDSI THE RAPE CAPITAL OF AFRICA. That's the harsh truth.
the only people who raping caruur are your folks sxb.

who the hell rapes a 12 year old girl?

And here you are, instead of condemning this barbaric act, you are getting defensive like a dhoocil.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
the only people who raping caruur are your folks sxb.

who the hell rapes a 12 year old girl?

And here you are, instead of condemning this barbaric act, you are getting defensive like a dhoocil.
I condemn that despicable act and the perpetuater should be executed immediately but your flawed incoherent assertion of brushing whole region as the "Rape capital" for just one incident and even going as far as calling for the "extermination" of the region's inhabitants is clear sign of your poor judgment. Your rants are based on emotions and not facts.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The mother doesn't show any emotions she needs to be investigated

:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Ofc she needs to be investigated, the whole family needs to be investigated as per usual. However, don’t associate guilt with people’s emotions in the face of the murder of a loved one.

Keep in mind that back home death is a daily occurrence. It’s like how we put gas in our car. People have became numb to it. Remember that the life expectancy back home is 42 years of age.

I condemn that despicable act and the perpetuater should be executed immediately but your flawed incoherent assertion of brushing whole region as the "Rape capital" for just one incident and even going as far as calling for the "extermination" of the region's inhabitants is clear sign of your poor judgment. Your rants are based on emotions and not facts.
Good job for finally condemning this.

Next is to have a word with your barbaric cousins. Tell them to stop raping little girls.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Good job for finally condemning this.

Next is to have a word with your barbaric cousins. Tell them to stop raping little girls.
Why don't you go and tell your cousins to not rape whole villages after their Habesha lords command them to do so?!! :susp:

Aisha who was 12 and living in Gaalkacyo was missing since yesterday after being send to the market by her mum but never returning.

Her mistreated lifeless body was then dumped in front of her family home where she was missing from.

The culture of rape and mishandling children and women has been going on for a long time and needs a political and societal response and solution to find remedy for this predicament.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto Caasho samir iyo iimaana qaraabadeed ha ka siiyo.

Inna lillahi was inna ilayhi raajicuun

52783882_2315364461809969_5852535648296108032_n.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
There's already a thread about this issue. We don't need 10 freaking threads about the same incident.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why is there a lot of rape in Central and Southern Somalia?
Rape incidents in Mudug specifically the Puntland part is miniscule compared to the never ending cycle of rape cases in South and south central regions. Don't let one incident cloud your judgement.

There is already a topic on this horrible case and the criminals will be found and brought to justice.

Whilst we are on the topic of rape.

Any comment on the rape culture of your HG kin? How many women have your people raped and are continuing to rape in Somalia?

Also, do you prefer to BURN the victim before or during the crime?

Your crimes are so common, they occur daily and people in the South are desensitised by it.
Don't make me pull up the daily reports of Habar Gog and Magog rape crimes.

Qaramada Midoobey cunaqabateynta hubka ee Somalia iyo Ereteriya ayaasheegtay in maleeshiya beeleedka Habargidir ay kufsi dil iyo gubis ka geysteen degmada No 50, oo ay warbixinta ay ku sheegtay in ay tahay saldhiga beesha Biimaal.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Aisha who was 12 and living in Gaalkacyo was missing since yesterday after being send to the market by her mum but never returning.

Her mistreated lifeless body was then dumped in front of her family home where she was missing from.

The culture of rape and mishandling children and women has been going on for a long time and needs a political and societal response and solution to find remedy for this predicament.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto Caasho samir iyo iimaana qaraabadeed ha ka siiyo.

Inna lillahi was inna ilayhi raajicuun

52783882_2315364461809969_5852535648296108032_n.jpg
Man this is messed up, i hope who ever did this gets a harsh punisment.

Somalia worst place to be a woman: minister

LONDON, June 15 (TrustLaw) - A Thomson Reuters Foundation poll may have found that Afghanistan is the most dangerous place to be a woman, but Somalia’s women’s minister is astonished any country could be worse than her own.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-women-danger-somalia-interview-idUSTRE75E0DC20110615

Ahmed grew up as an orphan and was forced to marry a cousin when she was 14. "He died when I got two children, and I was forced to marry his younger brother who is my husband now. He beats me all the time," she says.

"A man raped me when I was 13, and I was victimised by rapists two other times when my husband was absent."

She is worried about the future of her three daughters, who have no hope of going to school.

Violence against women in Somalia is the highest in Africa, according Mogadishu's Somali Women Development Centre, which provides support to victims.

Nadia Sufi Abdi, the centre's human rights documentation officer, describes the country as "a woman's hell on earth."

She says: "No woman in Somalia is happy to be a woman because, from the cradle to the grave, woman is a victim.

"The domestic violence, the raping, killing and kidnapping of women is part of the daily life, and there is no authority standing to stop this."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jun/14/worst-places-in-the-world-for-women-somalia

Cauli rape occurs every where in Somalia in certain areas in certain times it becomes an endemic.

The short answer it occurs everywhere and we have proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending