In GALKACAYO a 13 year old girl has been gang taped and murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
And to whoever is using this as a fkd point or gobol bashing may allah burn you up in jahannam for making fun of a child that has been brutally murdered :kendrickcry:

MSGA I know your subclan are very noble people who welcomed many fellow clan members in East Africa particular Uganda in mid land late 70's as well as in 1991 those fleeing the civil war.

We are greatful to our brothers and kin and are with them at this difficult time as they were their brothers before.

The issue is elders who want not money but put it on weighing scale to be used as bargain chip for future.

The father will be told that the clan is bigger. This is how clan operates.

They know there will be some sort of retaliation in the future.

Some families play along and at s later stage take avenge. It is a cycle.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
MSGA I know your subclan are very noble people who welcomed many fellow clan members in East Africa particular Uganda in mid land late 70's as well as in 1991 those fleeing the civil war.

We are greatful to our brothers and kin and are with them at this difficult time as they were their brothers before.

The issue is elders who want not money but put it on weighing scale to be used as bargain chip for future.

The father will be told that the clan is bigger. This is how clan operates.

They know there will be some sort of retaliation in the future.

Some families play along and at s later stage take avenge. It is a cycle.
I hardly believe that this will happen, We wabeeneeyes don’t kill anyone and we are peaceful. This will not be used to bargain in the future because our clan doesn’t commit these kind of crimes

MSGA you are right I was talking in a broad sense.

Clans have 'records' of crimes committed against their fellow clansmen.

If it goes through the traditional way some oday will remember it and say 'remember when so and so did so and so to us'.

That is tactic used by some clans at certain times but this crime is unprecedented but if perpetrators turn out to be powerful it will be registered in the clan record and used in future.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
AUN.

These rapists deserve to get capital punishment. I couldn't stop crying while watching the recording of the girls mom. I hope the perpetrators get hanged publicity in the center of Galkacyo for all to see. There is a forensics lab in Garowe, so I hope with their help those responsible will be found.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
The mother doesn't show any emotions she needs to be investigated
That’s normal. People grief differently, it’s common for loved ones to go through a state of denial, numbness, and shock. Xishood waryaa, she lost her daughter and is probably going through a lot. :ufdup:

Thread kan oo kusaabsan kufsi bala qabiyaaladeyey,

Sida kale, thread kale oo weliba sticky laga dhigay oo kusaabsana politicians soomaliland using gabdho poor ah for prostitution. Dad badan oo threadkan kuleyahay " kufsigan ha siyaasadeyen" baa threadka kale siyaasadayey oo weliba kufsigaa ka farxaya:kodaksmiley:

Many of you are sick fucks:susp:

I KNEW they had to come from a 'strong/rich' clan/family, it's always these types that think throwing money at their children will raise them, Nacalaa aabohood kuyaal.

@Saahid Qamaan did the young girl hail from a 'weak clan'? They're usually the ones who are targeted, because these rapists know most times that the victim's clan/family are weak and poor and have no protection and will usually not pursue looking for the attacker.
There is no weak somali clan. Sxb if they find out and there is no just. Ak47 is justice. And trust me somali men dont take rape easy. Her realtives will probably retaliate and kill like 5.
Plus this is mudug

Status
Not open for further replies.