In America Arabs have a very high rate of interracial marriage (70%)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The scientific white vs not white line.

m7QvJr0.jpg

How come Finnish volga are considered whites?Don't they have 10-20% Asian?

Apollo

VIP
They are all have the same bone structure tbh

Only vaguely.

It is extremely easy to tell them apart.

I used to suck at it and thought all MENAs looked the same, but now I can easily tell Maghrebis from Levantines.

I can also tell Slavs from Northwest Euros, although this is a bit harder, but often my guess is correct.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Only vaguely.

It is extremely easy to tell them apart.

I used to suck at it and thought all MENAs looked the same, but now I can easily tell Maghrebis from Levantines.

I can also tell Slavs from Northwest Euros, although this is a bit harder, but often my guess is correct.

Just like Horners, I can tell an Afari from a Somali, it's the same with Germans, French and Balkans. But they are all caucasoids :mjswag: :tocry:

Light skin Arabs, lol.

Unironically, haplogroup J1 comes from the Caucasus mountains. Mixture between E-M35 North African proto-Afro-Asiatics and J1 Caucasus people created Semites.
They dont look Arab at all, they could only pass for Euros. Light skin Arabs still have Arab facial features and dont look White at all.

There doesn't seem to be much difference in appearance between the Muslims and Christians in the Arab world so its strange that they will use that against the Muslims. They all look the same..

The fairest Arabs I've seen are the Syrians. I've seen a few who are blonde and many who are ginger weirdly enough and they were of Sunni Muslim backgrounds.

Christians are actually more Arabian than the Muslims, but the Muslims have more minor 'SSA' (2% max).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most of them are major coons for cadaans and idolize them. They also like to rag on the Muslims as being "tainted by Arabian and SSA admixture" and that they are the true inhabitants of the Middle-East. Ironically, a fair number of them tend to be darker than their Muslim counterparts who do tend to be more SSA admixed on average. Mia Khalifa and Jeannine Pirro being prime examples:

dJky4xX.jpg

D9fffd6.jpg

stasr hijaabi????

Chechens look a bit white, give you that.

But Georgians and Armenians clearly look in the MENA sphere:

66835ee50fc0b8b9f0fe0a0a8518cab7.jpg

I know some Armenians from school, while there “tanned” these people are solid white. Haven’t met any Georgians; but I’d venture to say the same for them.

Trending

Latest posts