In America Arabs have a very high rate of interracial marriage (70%)

Most of them are major coons for cadaans and idolize them. They also like to rag on the Muslims as being "tainted by Arabian and SSA admixture" and that they are the true inhabitants of the Middle-East. Ironically, a fair number of them tend to be darker than their Muslim counterparts who do tend to be more SSA admixed on average. Mia Khalifa and Jeannine Pirro being prime examples:

dJky4xX.jpg

D9fffd6.jpg

There doesn't seem to be much difference in appearance between the Muslims and Christians in the Arab world so its strange that they will use that against the Muslims. They all look the same..

The fairest Arabs I've seen are the Syrians. I've seen a few who are blonde and many who are ginger weirdly enough and they were of Sunni Muslim backgrounds.

Meh not gonna happen sxb. Most somalis kids born in the west have nothing against interacial or marrying ajnabis. Most are not really different from there nation of birth. Mixing is inevitable in multicultural society's. Our forefathers were only exposed to our fellow horners and eachother so they did there best to keep their identity intact. This meant to not mix with forengiors. Mixing is absolutely inevitable in multicultural society's because we are exposed to people of all ethnicities and cultures, we will interbreed with our neighboring cultures and it will be more accepted. This is not what happens currently but this is a observation of mine of what will happen in the future. I already see it happening currently. Most people who mostly populate somali spaces always happen to be gen x not gen z. :silanyosmile: :damn::mjhaps::manny::manny:
Of course, interracial marriage is kinda inevitable in the long run when you're in a multicultural enviroment. However, Somalis, in general, prefer other Somalis as I have already observed and this even includes Gen Z for the most part (outliers to this exist though).

All I'm saying is that I wasn't surprised by the report of that study, it shows that out-marrying is relatively infrequent among the Somali diaspora regardless of them being in a multicultural environment. I hope the trend of Somalis sticking with Somalis continue, it's better that way.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Of course, interracial marriage is kinda inevitable in the long run when you're in a multicultural enviroment. However, Somalis, in general, prefer other Somalis as I have already observed and this even includes Gen Z for the most part (outliers to this exist though).

All I'm saying is that I wasn't surprised by the report of that study, it shows that out-marrying is relatively infrequent among the Somali diaspora regardless of them being in a multicultural environment. I hope the trend of Somalis sticking with Somalis continue, it's better that way.
Agree as well. I hope it does. But we will see sxb. Long run you may find many somali mutts. But I hope to see somali lineage intact

dr.leorio

death\emitter
That's because they're mostly Christian Arabs and they assimilate really well into western societies since they look mostly white anyway.

I had a white girl classmate who told me she was half Arab and I didn't believe her @ first since she looked straight up Scandinavian cadaan and acted like a typical white girl. She showed me a picture of her dad and I was surprised because he looked like a Bedouin.

lol If you thought our genes were weak just imagine losing your entire phenotype and culture in 1 generation.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
That's because they're mostly Christian Arabs and they assimilate really well into western societies since they look mostly white anyway.

I had a white girl classmate who told me she was half Arab and I didn't believe her @ first since she looked straight up Scandinavian cadaan and acted like a typical white girl. She showed me a picture of her dad and I was surprised because he looked like a Bedouin.

lol If you thought our genes were weak just imagine losing your entire phenotype and culture in 1 generation.
Ahh arabs are pretty cadaan anyways

Apollo

VIP
Ahh arabs are pretty cadaan anyways

I have had a similar experience.

Recently met a half Lebanese half Lithuanian and not too long ago a half Palestinian half German.

They looked kinda white, but somethings were off. They resembled white leaning Ashkenazi Jews the most to me.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There doesn't seem to be much difference in appearance between the Muslims and Christians in the Arab world so its strange that they will use that against the Muslims. They all look the same..

The fairest Arabs I've seen are the Syrians. I've seen a few who are blonde and many who are ginger weirdly enough and they were of Sunni Muslim backgrounds.

Yes, everyone notices this about Syrians. To be fair, most are in reality dark-haired, dark-eyed and olive-skinned but they do indeed have a higher incidence of lighter features, even when looking at Alawites. People used to like claiming it's due to "Crusaders" but, in reality, it is due to a genetic shift in the direction of Anatolia and Iranics like Kurds found among them and the Lebanese.

Funnily enough, you know who else noticed this? Ancient Egyptians:

iYJYCSF.jpg

I swear... Masris were doing race based propaganda long before anyone. For example, most Nubians would have most assuredly been 40-60% ancient MENA people like Horners and yet, according to ancient Masris, a huge portion of them were essentially just Dinkaoids in the same Leopard skin loinclothes we see them in today:

S2AFl9s.jpg

And the ridiculously stark distinction they make between themselves and Levantines like the Hyksos when we know the two populations, especially this late into Egypt, would have been extremely similar genetically:

NMOWF5Y.jpg

They had a remarkable talent for exaggerating physical differences between populations, most likely for political purposes.

Apollo

VIP
@Angelina @Shimbiris

Syrians are not at all white looking. I used to fall for this meme, but ever since 2015 they have swamped Europe and I have seen thousands upon thousands of them.

They look like typical Arabs for the most part.

Turks look much whiter than them on average and Turks receive racism in much of Europe. Syrians do not look like whites to white people.

I have had a similar experience.

Recently met a half Lebanese half Lithuanian and not too long ago a half Palestinian half German.

They looked kinda white, but somethings were off. They resembled white leaning Ashkenazi Jews the most to me.

Isn’t that incredibly rare I thought half Arab half whites look like zayn Malik whose half Pakistani and half British.

Here is a picture of him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I honestly doubt interracial marriages will increase amongst the Somali diaspora. Somalis went through a couple of phases where it forced them to stick with their own people. In the early Somali immigration period there was an increase of Somalis marrying Jamaicans but that stopped and now every half Somali and Jamaican we see today are in their mid-20s. The reason why the interracial marriages stopped between both communities was simply because Jamaican men were abusive and not committed. The next phase Somali men were experimenting with white women and that backfired because of the religious difference which caused clashes and this is why Somali parents always warn their sons not to bring a white lady to their house. The third phase was when Xalimos were experimenting "as long as he is Muslim" where there was an increase of marriages between reverted men and Somali women but most of these marriages failed miserably because the husband was abusive, polygamous, and oppressive. Now every young Somali men and women appreciate each other even more and advise their counterparts to stick with their community. The Somali parents have improved too where they have gotten more strict and knew about these problematic interracial marriages. Every Adeer I know would refuse their son and daughter if they bring an Ajnabi to their house.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Angelina @Shimbiris

Syrians are not at all white looking. I used to fall for this meme, but ever since 2015 they have swamped Europe and I have seen thousands upon thousands of them.

They look like typical Arabs for the most part.

Turks look much whiter than them on average and Turks receive racism in much of Europe. Syrians do not look like whites to white people.

Honestly, even when they're "pale" like a straight-up, freckled ginger I can tell that they aren't cadaan like North-Central Europeans (Germans, Brits, Poles etc.). Euros have different facial features too. Most pale MENAs still have a clearly MENA look in the face.

@The Greatest

Pakistanis aren't Semitic. They are basically Iranians mixed with Indians. Different kind of people.
Teri Hatcher, Half Syrian and half welsh

main-qimg-d646f04143b6993ac455aa18600fb3d6

Most half Arabs and half whites have this look rather than this.
Jenna Dewan
main-qimg-3bfb23dc1a593d59f9722726aaab2ff1

Her father is half-Lebanese and half-Polish while her mother is half-German and half-English. The half Arabs and half Whites you’re seeing are probably more extensively mixed.

I know this Syrian family, and one of the children is a very pale ginger, while the rest aren't—kind of like how you find siblings of different skin colors in a single Somali household.

The majority of Arabs in America are Lebanese. And the Lebanese are, to say the least, not known for a high inclination towards the religion (Islam).

Other Arabs are quite conservative and would never allow interracial marriages to occur at mass rates.

Trending