In America Arabs have a very high rate of interracial marriage (70%)

Somalis have a 17% almost all marry within their ethnicity same with yemenis

FE928D1D-CFE9-4633-89C3-551B49FF3014.jpeg

Most Arab-Americans come from a Secular Christian background/family. Therefore, it's fairly easy for them to assimilate and marry other Americans from a different race.

Last edited:
Not many people know this but most Arab Americans are Christians, not Muslims. Still, the Arab Muslims or American Muslims in general from my experience are very liberal when you compare them to other diaspora’s.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Arabs American 70% Christian
People like
Steve Jobs the Apple guy
Judge Judy Fox News
Sununa family, New Hampshir Governor
John Sununa
Congress man Darell Isa of California
Many more all Christian
Some Senators from Idaho

Majority of Arabs in America are Christian Lebanese. They blend in with White Americans and marry them.

You'd be suprised how many famous American 'white' people are actually of Full Arab or partial descent.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
People like
Steve Jobs the Apple guy
Judge Judy Fox News
John Sununa
Many more all Christian
Some Senators from Idaho
Jeanine piro not judge judy

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Arabs are like the Latino community. They frequently marry out and when they do marry in it’s usually mostly within their country. Cause tbf Arabs encompass a bunch of countries, ethnicities and cultures. So does latino.

Majority of Arabs in America are Christian Lebanese. They blend in with White Americans and marry them.

You'd be suprised how many famous American 'white' people are actually of Full Arab or partial descent.
Arabs, in general, are absolutely obsessed with European features like blonde hair and light eye colour. I've noticed it a lot when I travelled to Arab countries when I used to go to the cities, whenever foreign Europeans were spotted the Arabs would rush over and speak to them.

They would even ask for pictures with them, I lowkey felt bad for the Euros. They only wanted to be left in peace to explore.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Arabs are like the Latino community. They frequently marry out and when they do marry in it’s usually mostly within their country. Cause tbf Arabs encompass a bunch of countries, ethnicities and cultures. So does latino.
The arab identity is also very similar to latino identity. There is mixed people. People of afro descend , people who come from Europeans. But they all share the arab culture

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
People like
Steve Jobs the Apple guy
Judge Judy Fox News
John Sununa
Many more all Christian
Some Senators from Idaho
Steve jobs was only half arab (syrian) and half German, he wasn’t Christian but non religious

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Even only 14% out-marriages for Somalis is too much in my opinion. That percentage should go into the negatives, make our geeljire ancestors proud of us.
Meh not gonna happen sxb. Most somalis kids born in the west have nothing against interacial or marrying ajnabis. Most are not really different from there nation of birth. Mixing is inevitable in multicultural society's. Our forefathers were only exposed to our fellow horners and eachother so they did there best to keep their identity intact. This meant to not mix with forengiors. Mixing is absolutely inevitable in multicultural society's because we are exposed to people of all ethnicities and cultures, we will interbreed with our neighboring cultures and it will be more accepted. This is not what happens currently but this is a observation of mine of what will happen in the future. I already see it happening currently. Most people who mostly populate somali spaces always happen to be gen x not gen z. :silanyosmile: :damn::mjhaps::manny::manny:

The arab identity is also very similar to latino identity. There is mixed people. People of afro descend , people who come from Europeans. But they all share the arab culture
When you think about it Latin-American cultures descend from the Iberian peninsula which was for many centuries controlled by the Arabs under the Umayyads and other subsequent Muslim dynasties.

Just imagine if we Muslims held onto the Iberian peninsula for longer, we might have been the first to reach the Americas and turn it into another part of the Islamic Ummah.

I can dream, can't I? :mjcry::tocry:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Most Arab-Americans come from a Secular Christian background/family. Therefore, it's fairly easy for them to assimilate and marry other Americans from a different race.

Most of them are major coons for cadaans and idolize them. They also like to rag on the Muslims as being "tainted by Arabian and SSA admixture" and that they are the true inhabitants of the Middle-East. Ironically, a fair number of them tend to be darker than their Muslim counterparts who do tend to be more SSA admixed on average. Mia Khalifa and Jeannine Pirro being prime examples:

dJky4xX.jpg

D9fffd6.jpg

Most of them are major coons for cadaans and idolize them. They also like to rag on the Muslims as being "tainted by Arabian and SSA admixture" and that they are the true inhabitants of the Middle-East. Ironically, a fair number of them tend to be darker than their Muslim counterparts who do tend to be more SSA admixed on average. Mia Khalifa and Jeannine Pirro being prime examples:

dJky4xX.jpg

D9fffd6.jpg
Seeing Mia Khalifa again after so long is bringing back some very interesting memories for me

Trending