In America Arabs have a very high rate of interracial marriage (70%)

The majority of Arabs in America are Lebanese. And the Lebanese are, to say the least, not known for a high inclination towards the religion (Islam).

Other Arabs are quite conservative and would never allow interracial marriages to occur at mass rates.
If you look back into history, the Phoenicians [ancestors of Modern Lebanese folks] were the most prolific race-mixers in Antiquity. Everywhere they went, they'd take local wives from populations, such as Berbers, Sardinians & Iberians. It's the main reason why they were successful at disseminating Punic/Phoenician culture & language in the foreign lands they traversed.

Last edited:
t
Yes, everyone notices this about Syrians. To be fair, most are in reality dark-haired, dark-eyed and olive-skinned but they do indeed have a higher incidence of lighter features, even when looking at Alawites. People used to like claiming it's due to "Crusaders" but, in reality, it is due to a genetic shift in the direction of Anatolia and Iranics like Kurds found among them and the Lebanese.

Funnily enough, you know who else noticed this? Ancient Egyptians:

iYJYCSF.jpg

I swear... Masris were doing race based propaganda long before anyone. For example, most Nubians would have most assuredly been 40-60% ancient MENA people like Horners and yet, according to ancient Masris, a huge portion of them were essentially just Dinkaoids in the same Leopard skin loinclothes we see them in today:

S2AFl9s.jpg

And the ridiculously stark distinction they make between themselves and Levantines like the Hyksos when we know the two populations, especially this late into Egypt, would have been extremely similar genetically:

NMOWF5Y.jpg

They had a remarkable talent for exaggerating physical differences between populations, most likely for political purposes.

Are you arguing that ancient Egyptians drew themselves darker than they really were?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have had a similar experience.

Recently met a half Lebanese half Lithuanian and not too long ago a half Palestinian half German.

They looked kinda white, but somethings were off. They resembled white leaning Ashkenazi Jews the most to me.

Technically most people from the Mediterranean sea look somewhat similar to each other. It's simply due to thousands of years of migrations and trading in the same area. During the Roman period, it occupied the Levant region and interracial marriages were prevalent that's why you'll find Syrians and Lebanese that don’t look any different than Greeks or Italians. And you find Greeks and Italians who have a more Semitic look and can pass for Middle Eastern. It all depends really.

Fay

DELETED
Not many people know this but most Arab Americans are Christians, not Muslims. Still, the Arab Muslims or American Muslims in general from my experience are very liberal when you compare them to other diaspora’s.
Somali americans r not liberal tho

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
t

Are you arguing that ancient Egyptians drew themselves darker than they really were?

Hmm, more just that they exaggerated how different they were from their neighbors. Some Nubians to the far north of Nubia would have probably been barely distinguishable from some ancient Saidis and yet you see the stark difference in the art. The same goes for the Hyksos. We have some ancient AE samples from the Late Period and we can tell they would have looked very similar to the Levantines of the same time-period and what I've heard of Old and Middle Kingdom Egyptians is, to oversimplify it, that they wouldn't have been THAT different from surrounding Berbers, and Levantines and yet the depictions look like night and day.

These guys were clearly big time propagandists and liked to hone in on the most distinct features of a group and blow it up. They probably saw some Dinka looking Nubians and decided they'd be the main template for how all Nubians are depicted to accentuate their differentness, for example. Same goes for the occasional pale Syrians they saw.

As for their actual historical skin-tone... I don't think the colors they depict in their art from the lightest to the darkest would have been beyond them. Even modern Masri Fellahin can get that dark in the sun:

K4GsdiV.png

These niggas just rolled with that particular look as an Egyptian archetype to exaggerate how different they were from all of their neighbors, most like.

Yes, everyone notices this about Syrians. To be fair, most are in reality dark-haired, dark-eyed and olive-skinned but they do indeed have a higher incidence of lighter features, even when looking at Alawites. People used to like claiming it's due to "Crusaders" but, in reality, it is due to a genetic shift in the direction of Anatolia and Iranics like Kurds found among them and the Lebanese.

Funnily enough, you know who else noticed this? Ancient Egyptians:

iYJYCSF.jpg

I swear... Masris were doing race based propaganda long before anyone. For example, most Nubians would have most assuredly been 40-60% ancient MENA people like Horners and yet, according to ancient Masris, a huge portion of them were essentially just Dinkaoids in the same Leopard skin loinclothes we see them in today:

S2AFl9s.jpg

And the ridiculously stark distinction they make between themselves and Levantines like the Hyksos when we know the two populations, especially this late into Egypt, would have been extremely similar genetically:

NMOWF5Y.jpg

They had a remarkable talent for exaggerating physical differences between populations, most likely for political purposes.
So Pharoah Ramses had same skin tone as the Nubians lol, the pharoahs really were Southern Egyptians than who have that same skin tone

The majority of Arabs in America are Lebanese. And the Lebanese are, to say the least, not known for a high inclination towards the religion (Islam).

Other Arabs are quite conservative and would never allow interracial marriages to occur at mass rates.
Weird. The Lebanese in Australia tend to be religious shias and almost never marry out

Som

VIP
If they are marrying whites that's not interracial marriage because arabs are also white. Syrians and lebanese are no less cadaan than southern europeans to me.

Som

VIP
Most of them are major coons for cadaans and idolize them. They also like to rag on the Muslims as being "tainted by Arabian and SSA admixture" and that they are the true inhabitants of the Middle-East. Ironically, a fair number of them tend to be darker than their Muslim counterparts who do tend to be more SSA admixed on average. Mia Khalifa and Jeannine Pirro being prime examples:

dJky4xX.jpg

D9fffd6.jpg
Mia khalifa looks like an average arab.
Jeanine Pirro on the other hand looks part black, years ago I seriouy thought she was part black or an admixed very light skinned african american.

Apollo

VIP
If they are marrying whites that's not interracial marriage because arabs are also white. Syrians and lebanese are no less cadaan than southern europeans to me.

They look different and are also genetically different. I wouldn't call a Norwegian and an Iraqi the same race..

This white/black/yellow stuff masks true diversity and differences.

Arabs experience massive racism on the job market in Europe. However, this is mainly because some racist Westerners dislike Islam.

When you think about it Latin-American cultures descend from the Iberian peninsula which was for many centuries controlled by the Arabs under the Umayyads and other subsequent Muslim dynasties.

Just imagine if we Muslims held onto the Iberian peninsula for longer, we might have been the first to reach the Americas and turn it into another part of the Islamic Ummah.

I can dream, can't I? :mjcry::tocry:
Muslim Latino baddies:hmm::hemad:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Kneegrow please! u telling me this guy
1618186904952.png

and this guy
1618187380241.png
are the same race. well i am Very close to Ainu then cus am afro-asiatic :pachah1:

Attachments

• 1618187363229.png
    1618187363229.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 61

Trending