IMF and World Bank declare Somalia eligible for Debt Relief

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Next big effort will be lifting arms embargo, and buying modern jets/helicopters etc for the army.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:salute:Another country makes a pledge to contribute to fund to clear the debt owed.

Biggest chunk will probably be a Euro country like France.

Me, I would never allow being taking advantage of by the IMF, I would be the one doing the advantage taking, like I said before under me they would pay for it and give us grants, because it’s in there intreasts no reason to put us in debt and listen to the imf commands, you have to go hardball with them and low energy do nothing NN don’t have the capability when it comes to negotiating with these banks who are talking loans when they should be talking grants, we are currently losing and at the bottom of the world we need better leadership to be great again

They just done a great job clearing somalia of 5.3b and people still have something negative to say. It seems like there’s always something negative even with positive news. Give people credit man. Name me a situation where they showed no capability to negotiate with banks? What a absurd claim. They haven’t yet unless your a time traveler and you seen them in the future.

Tukraq

VIP
They just done a great job clearing somalia of 5.3b and people still have something negative to say. It seems like there’s always something negative even with positive news. Give people credit man. Name me a situation where they showed no capability to negotiate with banks? What a absurd claim. They haven’t yet unless your a time traveler and you seen them in the future.
did you even read what I posted? talk about dense, this isn't an achievement as we never had any actual debt to begin with, this is a new government than the communist dictatorship of barre(they can take it up with his estate if they need the debt), not administration different government, legally these debts don't even have any real merit to begin with, when I said he can't negotiate its based of both the IMFs record fooling and swindling African leaders and causing the economic decline of Africa after there boom in the 60s(confirmed by economic historians), but also farmaajo being worse than all African presidents in negotiation and the most maleable by other leaders, as the Washington examiner put it accurately he isn't known for an independent intellect and is easily influenced by those he supposed to be negotiating with(real one sided) thats why we saw the china deal with our waters for 1 million(literal robbery), the turkey deal with our oil(as incompetent as one can get), and the attack of our elections by Ethiopia (not addressing that should have been instant grounds for impeachment but it seems ethio have him compromised)

QojCoeg.png

Next will be actual clearing of debt at the end of this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Major billion dollar infrastructure loans incoming
giphy.gif

Why should ReerUSC and ReerSSDF and others pay back anything borrowed by Afweyne?

did you even read what I posted? talk about dense, this isn't an achievement as we never had any actual debt to begin with, this is a new government than the communist dictatorship of barre(they can take it up with his estate if they need the debt), not administration different government, legally these debts don't even have any real merit to begin with, when I said he can't negotiate its based of both the IMFs record fooling and swindling African leaders and causing the economic decline of Africa after there boom in the 60s(confirmed by economic historians), but also farmaajo being worse than all African presidents in negotiation and the most maleable by other leaders, as the Washington examiner put it accurately he isn't known for an independent intellect and is easily influenced by those he supposed to be negotiating with(real one sided) thats why we saw the china deal with our waters for 1 million(literal robbery), the turkey deal with our oil(as incompetent as one can get), and the attack of our elections by Ethiopia (not addressing that should have been instant grounds for impeachment but it seems ethio have him compromised)

Whay kind of mentality do they have saying we the people who were mostly against Afweyne will pay back his debts? Just repudiate anything owed by President BigMouth, also anything borrowed from USSR. Imagine Reer USC paying taxes to pay back what was borrowed by the antiHAGite uncle of President Cheese

Tukraq

VIP
Why should ReerUSC and ReerSSDF and othets pay anything borrowed by Afweyne?

Whay kind of mentality do they have saying we the people who were mostly against Afweyne will pay back his debts? Just repudiate anything owed by President BigMouth, also anything borrowed from USSR. Imagine Reer USC paying taxes to pay back what was borrowed by the uncle of President Cheese
Abdullahi Yusuf created this current government as a revolutionary one ie the past communist dictatorship was totally scraped, no need to pay the debts of an entire different government

Thread title:

IMF and World Bank declare Somalia eligible for Debt Relief

Meanwhile the geniuses that are @Gadhwayne & @Tukraq

WE AINT PAYING AFWEYNE'S DEBT :9uoofqd::ftw9nwa:

Don't worry about MajeerteeniyaState or Isaaq. They DO NOT PAY taxes to FGS. The question is will HAGites utterly reject paying any remaining debts Afweyne took on

Or will a minority of antiHAGite donkeys claiming to be Haawiye community accept being the ONLY community taxed to pay back Afweyne's debt

Hawiye, don't let another Ximaar betray you HAGites

Don't worry about MajeerteeniyaState or Isaaq. They DO NOT PAY taxes to FGS. The question is will HAGites utterly reject paying any remaining debts Afweyne took on

Or will a minority of antiHAGite donkeys claiming to be Haawiye community accept being the ONLY community taxed to pay back Afweyne's debt

Hawiye, don't let another Ximaar betray you HAGites

tenor (47).gif

Looks like the money to clear the debt is ready;

Dr Beileh is on a winning streak:salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mashallah that Dr Beileh is an artist for the miracles that he's accomplished in just a few years, mark my words he'll be the one that'll turn Somalia from one of the poorest nations to one of the largest economies in Africa by the next decade inshallah. :it0tdo8:

Trending