IMF and World Bank declare Somalia eligible for Debt Relief

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't know but I think @Lex Luther is happy with debt relief :icon mrgreen:

Lex is happy with anything that is 91, his highest feat in Somali history

Lex is like Yo f*ck you nabad n noolal @Dues Ex Machete . 91 is back beeches. I just buried the hotel owner turkish
tenor.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The former President is taking this news well. :umad:

Typical 68IQ level Somali political discourse:wow:

@kickz the guy is salty because farmaajo yesterday called him a corrupt president that would only fight against his PM. the guy had 3 PM and would not allow any of his PM's doing there job. he also called out kenya And this clown is paid by them.

farmaajo walle destroyed him, now he is in twitter calling for violence like a somalispot user. He has been reduced to calaacal from the internet. the government won't care about what he has to say, but the americans might pay him a visit though.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The former President is taking this news well. :umad:

Typical 68IQ level Somali political discourse:wow:
68 iq at work.

"if those who are leading don't stop all progress and listen to us criminals and former warlords, so we can gte more money while the nation starves, then we will march and attack the presidential palace like we did in 1991 and make our nation a laughing stock again"

:chrisfreshhah:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
68 iq at work.

"if those who are leading don't stop all progress and listen to us criminals and former warlords, so we can gte more money while the nation starves, then we will march and attack the presidential palace like we did in 1991 and make our nation a laughing stock again"

:chrisfreshhah:

I remember reading former Presidents get a stipend of 4 million dollars a month after they leave office. Dude is rolling in money:heh:

@kickz the guy is salty because farmaajo yesterday called him a corrupt president that would only fight against his PM. the guy had 3 PM and would not allow any of his PM's doing there job. he also called out kenya And this clown is paid by them.

farmaajo walle destroyed him, now he is in twitter calling for violence like a somalispot user. He has been reduced to calaacal from the internet. the government won't care about what he has to say, but the americans might pay him a visit though.

Oh yeah, he had Farmaajo/Gaas/Sharmarke I think as PMs

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Don't take this idiot seriously. Him and all the other progress deniers are payed shills. They shill for the lowest of the lows. Our neighbours kenya. Not even being payed by the West to hold us back.
3p85q2.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I remember reading former Presidents get a stipend of 4 million dollars a month after they leave office. Dude is rolling in money:heh:

Oh yeah, he had Farmaajo/Gaas/Sharmarke I think as PMs
4million a month???? what a shitty rule.

3rd world corrupt Africa. At it again.

:browtf::damn:

Trending