VIP
817e5168-d2c3-4c49-8386-139e1dbdf938.jpg

It's out today.

Their first single:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
All that sucking cock in atlanta and still no success :frdfvsb:

I guess Buddha couldn't help you out of that deep depression, eh? Go calaacal about the Somali woman who broke your heart you sad c*nt. This isn't the thread for your negativity.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
All that sucking cock in atlanta and still no success :frdfvsb:
I kinda agree with you once you sign the deal in blood you literary have to do anything they say even if it's sexual so I don't understand why people are against you. The dirty magic sex parties and orgies these celebrities do behind closed doors is all documented their satanists

Duchess

VIP
I kinda agree with you once you sign the deal in blood you literary have to do anything they say even if it's sexual so I don't understand why people are against you. The dirty magic sex parties and orgies these celebrities do behind closed doors is all documented their satanists

They're hardly celebrities and this topic isn't about what you think they did or did not do to get a record deal. This is about their music. Let's keep it at that.

I can remember when I used to watch their videos online, way back when they had that other name, and there would be dumbass somalis on the comments section talking about how lost they are, how they are just trying to be western,they are a disgrace and whatever other rubbish, I guess this is a response to them. I like faarrow I was hoping to hear more from them.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Madow lovers. Some Xaliimoos can have sex without condom by "Madow fugly music producers to spread the HIV". dame
You can be star if you do things for your own and have confidence. Smh

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They been at it for the past 13 years. Walhtigii ka dhamaa. Tis is their last hooray

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I guess Buddha couldn't help you out of that deep depression, eh? Go calaacal about the Somali woman who broke your heart you sad c*nt. This isn't the thread for your negativity.

You think somali women are angels, are they not human I'm sure they sucked a few cocks to try to get ahead, it's the music industry after all.

Duchess

VIP
You think somali women are angels, are they not human I'm sure they sucked a few cocks to try to get ahead, it's the music industry after all.

I post a video and you go off about faarrows sex lives (information you have no knowledge of). I know you're depressed and your ex probably cheated on you, but jeez get it together man. This ain't about her, this is about some new music. Either appreciate the art or keep it moving. :what:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I post a video and you go off about faarrows sex lives (information you have no knowledge of). I know you're depressed and your ex probably cheated on you, but jeez get it together man. This ain't about her, this is about some new music. Either appreciate the art or keep it moving. :what:

I just stated after all those years of doing sexual favours for music producers, they are still where they started.

Duchess

VIP
I just stated after all those years of doing sexual favours for music producers, they are still where they started.

And how would you know what they've done if you weren't there to see it for yourself? You're one chatty patty ass nigga always finding something to hate. I wonder if you have people who love you? Do you have any friends? Someone must have cursed you for you to be this depressingly negative.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
And how would you know what they've done if you weren't there to see it for yourself? You're one chatty patty ass nigga always finding something to hate. I wonder if you have people who love you? Do you have any friends? Someone must have cursed you for you to be this depressingly negative.

Every single post you made to me reeks of judgement and hate, I don't know you and you don't know me, don't act like you do. It's well known fact women in the music industry have to have sex with producers even aaliyah was used and abused.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Take off the tinfoil hat.:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts