Iman & Siham Hashi ( Faarrow) FINALLY release their EP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Somalis are the worst "fanbase" one can have lol. If they were anything else at all, they wouldn't be so hated on by their so-called "own".

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Every single post you made to me reeks of judgement and hate, I don't know you and you don't know me, don't act like you do. It's well known fact women in the music industry have to have sex with producers even aaliyah was used and abused.

Right... So why haven't I seen you comment on who Mo-g, Top5 or the countless other Somali rappers had to bend over for? :childplease:

You're obsessed with Somali women and can't contain yourself when you see a topic about one. Yes, I'm judging you but I don't hate you. I'm sure all the women in your life hate you enough already.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Right... So why haven't I seen you comment on who Mo-g, Top5 or the countless other Somali rappers had to bend over for? :childplease:

You're obsessed with Somali women and can't contain yourself when you see a topic about one. Yes, I'm judging you but I don't hate you. I'm sure all the women in your life hate you enough already.

You're looking into it too much

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They sound .................different?

Iman looks different, she used to be so pretty. Her hair also gotten shorter and shorter, she should dye it platinum blonde.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending