I'm starting the process of getting married and would like advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawsar

Somali love making is dictated by our culture and our culture is based on the customs of our ancestors who were nomads. Some of the rituals during love making are;

A) there should be no light (remember the nomads lived in make shift straw-huts and a kerosene lamp was used which will be switched off).

B) Both husband and wife should be as quiet as a carcass in a grave and not to be heard by the children who may be in the same hut, or the one next to it and a breath or a snore could be heard.

C) Both husband and wife will never be fully naked as they have to pull their clothes up and down because of lack of privacy and keep in mind the huts are without doors.

D) Love making is only performed with the sole objective of making babies and though contraception is halal, it’s frowned upon. Therefore, making noises is out of the question and the whole act takes under 3 minutes.

With all the above rituals guarded like a treasure trove, we never developed dirty phrases during love making.

P.s

Overheard a conversation between two Somali male friends.

A) Sorry to hear man about your sudden divorce (was married for few weeks).

B) Yeah, shit happens.

A) Was it a month?

B) Actually 5 weeks and 3 days.

A) What happened?

B) She was a “”.

A) Not virgin the first night? How did you find out?

B) She was a virgin.

A) How is she a ?

B) Sxb, when we f*ck, she moans and screams like caddaan women and dirty talks.

A) what does she say?

To be continued........

The moral of the story is, you are asking the wrong questions at the wrong people. Many think, only “s” reach orgasm. That’s our culture.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Kawsar

Somali love making is dictated by our culture and our culture is based on the customs of our ancestors who were nomads. Some of the rituals during love making are;

A) there should be no light (remember the nomads lived in make shift straw-huts and a kerosene lamp was used which will be switched off).

B) Both husband and wife should be as quiet as a carcass in a grave and not to be heard by the children who may be in the same hut, or the one next to it and a breath or a snore could be heard.

C) Both husband and wife will never be fully naked as they have to pull their clothes up and down because of lack of privacy and keep in mind the huts are without doors.

D) Love making is only performed with the sole objective of making babies and though contraception is halal, it’s frowned upon. Therefore, making noises is out of the question and the whole act takes under 3 minutes.

With all the above rituals guarded like a treasure trove, we never developed dirty phrases during love making.

P.s

Overheard a conversation between two Somali male friends.

A) Sorry to hear man about your sudden divorce (was married for few weeks).

B) Yeah, shit happens.

A) Was it a month?

B) Actually 5 weeks and 3 days.

A) What happened?

B) She was a “”.

A) Not virgin the first night? How did you find out?

B) She was a virgin.

A) How is she a ?

B) Sxb, when we f*ck, she moans and screams like caddaan women and dirty talks.

A) what does she say?

To be continued........

The moral of the story is, you are asking the wrong questions at the wrong people. Many think, only “s” reach orgasm. That’s our culture.

Omg!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jennifer

What 3? Elaborate please. The average minutes? It’s our standard. How long is the Ethiopian?
Lmao I don’t where that came from honestly lol,..maybe I was trying to reply to someone else then your post caught my attention lol

The gif sums up my reaction to your post lol

Lmao I don’t where that came from honestly lol,..maybe I was trying to reply to someone else then your post caught my attention lol

The gif sums up my reaction to your post lol

Jennifer

Sorry mate, didn’t want to plant seeds of doubt given that you gonna be married to one of us, soon. You and your hubby should discuss everything beforehand and if he’s a 3 minuter and you vision it as a future problem, then he should be open-minded for a solution. He should be willing to get help with therapy from a sexologist or even a psychologist. Sorry again to stress you out.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jennifer

Sorry mate, didn’t want to plant seeds of doubt given that you gonna be married to one of us, soon. You and your hubby should discuss everything beforehand and if he’s a 3 minuter and you vision it as a future problem, then he should be open-minded for a solution. He should be willing to get help with therapy from a sexologist or even a psychologist. Sorry again to stress you out.
Lmao he is definitely not a 3 minuter and he is really big on pleasing me. He gets disappointed if I don’t get off. Lately he has been stressed out and doing a lousy job but we are working on that. I am so lucky to have him..he does everything just to make me happy and he knows I appreciate him:it0tdo8:

Lmao he is definitely not a 3 minuter and he is really big on pleasing me. He gets disappointed if I don’t get off. Lately he has been stressed out and doing a lousy job but we are working on that. I am so lucky to have him..he does everything just to make me happy and he knows I appreciate him:it0tdo8:

Wonderful Jennifer and the best of luck to both of you. What a lucky fella!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending