I'm starting the process of getting married and would like advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
Inshaa Allah I'll start the getting married process. I have three years of college left to go. I would really appreciate it if you gave me honest sincere well thought out advice. I can always go on reddit and ask white gaalos but I value people similar to me in culture.

a) Since I'm I have three years in college should I avoid anyone not in college? I'm told I risk lack of incompatibility to the older a guy is, but if he's out of school and established in his career I don't have to worry about being screwed if financial aid doesn't come thru, and I'm more attracted to non students (but still in their twenties).

b) For married people: how do you organize finances? Joint account? Joint savings? Personal accounts?

c) What should I consider putting in the nikkah contract? Im considering putting down that can't marry a 2nd wife without my permission, and that he has to have sex with me at least twice a week, even into our 60's. What else?

d) If you are married what is something you wish you have been told the day you tied your knots?

Feel free to input anything relevant.

Avoid anyone in college. That’s where the broke people like you usually hang out.

To me you seem and sound just another xalimo who is horny and wanting to marry for all wrong reasons!

Noooo. I wouldn't marry anyone who couldn't be my life long compatible partner. Just because intimacy is one of my reasons doesn't mean I'm doing it for the wrong reasons. It's only one reason.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
How do you know you have a high sex drive if you are not sexually active? :mahubowtf:

Being horny virgin doesn't mean you will have loads and loads of sex once you get married

He's projecting his insecurities onto you....its called projection psychology. Go get yourself a 6ft tall virgin male and live a stable marriage.. :ahh:

Lol, another psycho-Quack. Did you get your diploma from Odaay ogle school of psychology in Baidoa?:heh:

I've seen it myself... its the time of year where young women are actively seeking for a
Lol, another psycho-Quack. Did you get your diploma from Odaay ogle school of psychology in Baidoa?:heh:

Stop bullying women who are just expressing there concerns.. Women need love too :rejoice:

typical northerner.... aggressive to women.... southern folks are more open about understanding women's concerns.. I guess its those Yemenis imposing there ways onto you guys..

I heard thousands of Yemeni refugees have already started marrying locals in burco and Hargeisa... can you please brief me on this matter :reallymaury:

typical northerner.... aggressive to women.... southern folks are more open about understanding women's concerns.. I guess its those Yemenis imposing there ways onto you guys..

I heard thousands of Yemeni refugees have already started marrying locals in burco and Hargeisa... can you please brief me on this matter :reallymaury:

Naw man, you're confusing us with our neighbors up North:westbrookwtf:

I'm a Lander. Yes, they are marrying the women there. And get this, the Yemeni women are sticking to their men. There are more women then men, so some Yemeni guys are practicing polygamy.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You are right. All I know is that waan kacsanahay on a regurlar basis as a virgin and I can take it anymore.

Abaayo , do me a favour and don't approach a man for marriage and mention this 'sex twice a day' thing, he will go back to his family and tell them everything.

imagine your parents finding out :faysalwtf:

Abaayo , do me a favour and don't approach a man for marriage and mention this 'sex twice a day' thing, he will go back to his family and tell them everything.

imagine your parents finding out :faysalwtf:

Ok. Do you have advice on what I *can* do? I really don't want to end up with a miskeen Faarax with no libido. How on earth can I recognize the guy who can keep up with me at least the first year? I have a lot of pent up frustration. I will need to do it every other day to get back to normal.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Ok. Do you have advice on what I *can* do? I really don't want to end up with a miskeen Faarax with no libido. How on earth can I recognize the guy who can keep up with me at least the first year? I have a lot of pent up frustration. I will need to do it every other day to get back to normal.
Lol these dudes beating they dick to hub videos. U ain’t gonna have a problem in that department. Most guys will be happy to tear ur cheeks anytime you want.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Lol you will not have a problem with this don't mention it at all. In fact most guys would like their girl to be this enthusiastic about sex anyways trust. The husband has an obligation to please his wife in Islam anyways it's one of the rights of spouses so don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending