I'm starting the process of getting married and would like advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshaa Allah I'll start the getting married process. I have three years of college left to go. I would really appreciate it if you gave me honest sincere well thought out advice. I can always go on reddit and ask white gaalos but I value people similar to me in culture.

a) Since I'm I have three years in college should I avoid anyone not in college? I'm told I risk lack of incompatibility to the older a guy is, but if he's out of school and established in his career I don't have to worry about being screwed if financial aid doesn't come thru, and I'm more attracted to non students (but still in their twenties).

b) For married people: how do you organize finances? Joint account? Joint savings? Personal accounts?

c) What should I consider putting in the nikkah contract? Im considering putting down that can't marry a 2nd wife without my permission, and that he has to have sex with me at least twice a week, even into our 60's. What else?

d) If you are married what is something you wish you have been told the day you tied your knots?

Feel free to input anything relevant.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Inshaa Allah I'll start the getting married process. I have three years of college left to go. I would really appreciate it if you gave me honest sincere well thought out advice. I can always go on reddit and ask white gaalos but I value people similar to me in culture.

a) Since I'm I have three years in college should I avoid anyone not in college? I'm told I risk lack of incompatibility to the older a guy is, but if he's out of school and established in his career I don't have to worry about being screwed if financial aid doesn't come thru, and I'm more attracted to non students (but still in their twenties).

b) For married people: how do you organize finances? Joint account? Joint savings? Personal accounts?

c) What should I consider putting in the nikkah contract? Im considering putting down that can't marry a 2nd wife without my permission, and that he has to have sex with me at least twice a week, even into our 60's. What else?

d) If you are married what is something you wish you have been told the day you tied your knots?

Feel free to input anything relevant.
I thought you were completely serious but than I saw that part and got confused.

Now I think you’re just trolling.

I didn’t know people can demand sex in a marriage contract

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So you have three years of college left and you want to get married

tenor.gif

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Rule #1 never have joint account with your husband. Whatever u make is yours no need to share it with your husband.

Never ever marry a man who's not got a stable job or his finances in order.
@Yusra Luuza is right, you should have separate personal and savings accounts, but a joint account for your joint expenses.

I thought you were completely serious but than I saw that part and got confused.

Now I think you’re just trolling.

I didn’t know people can demand sex in a marriage contract

I am serious. I don't think I have the courage to assert that it's out in the contract, but I'm serious in such that I would like it in there.

@Kawsar Mustafa Go ahead and get your feet wet. Most ppl get divorced after 6-8 months. A nympho such as yourself can't go any longer without experiencing sex.

You're past two threads are an indication of sexual frustration. You might salivate over your married uncle if this goes on any longer.

Make your meher not more than $5000
Make sure you hold your wedding in your mothers house
Make sure you know how to cook baasto,bariis,malawax,sabayaad,suqaar,beer(liver) ,kilyo(Kindey's),hilib geel,hilib ari,hilib shiilan
Make sure you are good at cleaning

And then u will be mashallah ultimate wife status that's my advice!!

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Kawsar Mustafa Go ahead and get your feet wet. Most ppl get divorced after 6-8 months. A nympho such as yourself can't go any longer without experiencing sex.

You're past two threads are an indication of sexual frustration. You might salivate over your married uncle if this goes on any longer.

:mjlol: I'm speechless.

That's disgusting. Why do you guys say such disgusting things? I'd rather be my nympho self than have such a dirty incest directed mind. Maybe y'all have been suppressed unmarried for so long your heads got messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending