I'm pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he cheated on her with this thing
mia-isabella.jpg

One look & I believed all the allegations against him :siilaanyolaugh:

yesjacknicholson.gif

You would never call trannies "it" in real life, specially at your workplace or school. because you get fired...but go ahead and be a keyboard warrior

wont you show your pics and lets compare.

you hate on other people because u arent pretty as them (the tranny in this case). most men pick that tranny over you.
wow I touched a nerve.
I'm jealous of a trans? yeah that's totally the reason:yacadiim: stop projecting your insecurities on me you fag

I'll pray for your sick ass tonight ;)

TooMacaan

VIP
I appreciate your honesty but you've been quoted for future use
Most men on here are either gay, bi, or pan...don't know what's in the water, but they've been coming out of the closet in droves lately:siilaanyolaugh:. FarahAbdi is one of the 'in desperate times [which is often btw.] I'll hit it, but no homo' types and Starscream has a known record of lusting after transW.

wow I touched a nerve.
I'm jealous of a trans? yeah that's totally the reason:yacadiim: stop projecting your insecurities on me you fag

I'll pray for your sick ass tonight ;)

So you're the sick for voting for the politicians that support lbgt community. Stay consistent with your anti homosexuality views.

Most men on here are either gay, bi, or pan...don't know what's in the water, but they've been coming out of the closet in droves lately:siilaanyolaugh:. FarahAbdi is one of the 'in desperate times [which is often btw.] I'll hit it, but no homo' types and Starscream has a known record of lusting after transW.
It's actually ridiculous :tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending