I'm pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you would rather bang a tranny than a real woman, you're khaniis:drakelaugh:

This is @333

1402521739023.jpg

this is the tranny i rather be with than @333

Ines-Rau-Supermodel-1.jpg

3b193d1d4f133c8e30d7d199cbec21bc--transsexual-leotards.jpg

^looks better than most of yall.

Jesus Christ. How old are you again? :mjlol:
I'd rather not spend my friday night arguing with you. You can get back to sucking that trans you're so fond of. Goodnight! :win:

Most men on here are either gay, bi, or pan...don't know what's in the water, but they've been coming out of the closet in droves lately:siilaanyolaugh:. FarahAbdi is one of the 'in desperate times [which is often btw.] I'll hit it, but no homo' types and Starscream has a known record of lusting after transW.
Don't believe the stray habashi cat:mjpls:

:gucciwhat::damn::damn::damn:YOU ACTUALLY RESEARCHED MORE PICS OF HIM!!!! And yh, Tyson Beckford is probably gay, so that doesn't mean shite.

you live in canada. you know u dont have the courage to call male to female trannies "him" in real life, public, school, or at workplace.

TooMacaan

VIP
you live in canada. you know u dont have the courage to call male to female trannies "him" in real life, public, school, or at workplace.
XY is XY nicca, no amount of makeup or surgeries is changing that:nahgirl:. There's not many of them where I reside, but if they try to give me crap for not "respecting the pronouns": I'm pulling the 'black female asxual genderfluid' card:hillarybiz:

XY is XY nicca, no amount of makeup or surgeries is changing that:nahgirl:. There's not many of them where I reside, but if they try to give me crap for not "respecting the pronouns": I'm pulling the 'black female asxual genderfluid' card:hillarybiz:

If we were in the same workplace and u said some anti tranny shit, I would report ur ass and u would get fired.

Thank God we live in the West.

In somalia u would get a pad on the back but they would tell u to return to the kitchen where u belong.

Somalia = pro men, Anti feminism, pro Islam, anti everything not Islam, anti women's rights, and definitely against homosexuality.

In the West, it's the opposite. And this is why somalis move here. For its freedoms and economic reasons.

TooMacaan

VIP
Why should anybody believe someone who tried to lie to sspot community before about her ethnicity :mjpls:
I didn't rly lie:noneck:your cousin forced me into a predicament, and in order to get some peace, I had to pretend to be xabesh for a little while..but that's all behind me now :farole:.

And the quotes speak for themselves, it's not a matter of belief:camby:

TooMacaan

VIP
If we were in the same workplace and u said some anti tranny shit, I would report ur ass and u would get fired.

Thank God we live in the West.

In somalia u would get a pad on the back but they would tell u to return to the kitchen where u belong.

Somalia = pro men, Anti feminism, pro Islam, anti everything not Islam, anti women's rights, and definitely against homosexuality.

In the West, it's the opposite. And this is why somalis move here. For its freedoms and economic reasons.
You'd report me for not using fake pronouns...yet you're the one using slurs like "tranny" :mjlol:. I'm pro men, women, freedom of religion, and also a big supporter or Yaoi sxb:childplease:, no need to lecture me the appeals of Western society

I didn't rly lie:noneck:your cousin forced me into a predicament, and in order to get some peace, I had to pretend to be xabesh for a little while..but that's all behind me now :farole:.

And the quotes speak for themselves, it's not a matter of belief:camby:
Habashi!
If you say who you are share a pic with me or else :damedamn:
habashi:damn:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
There is a reason why you're mostly likely to contract HIV from a man compared to a woman, especially if you're a homosexual/transexual/bi.

You can raw dog a woman and have a low chance of contracting the illness, however if you're a bottom gay fag...

giphy.gif

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
he cheated on her with this thing
mia-isabella.jpg

One look & I believed all the allegations against him :siilaanyolaugh:
Doesn't look that different from these ig s. Ofc her ho ass would get knocked up how much do you wanna bet a bunch of teen girls are gonna get preggers now cuz of kylie :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending