I'm pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone come have a look! @Starscream is sorta feeling the tranny :faysalwtf:
Some trannies are appealing to the eye. Am I a now. :damedamn:. If they look like women i will obviously be attracted to them. Actually sleeping with is completely different endeavour. I wouldn't be able to knowing the true nature of what they are.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't know him:manny:
Do you know this?

giphy.gif

Some trannies are appealing to the eye. Am I a now. :damedamn:. If they look like women i will obviously be attracted to them. Actually sleeping with is completely different endeavour. I wouldn't be able to knowing the true nature of what they are.
There's always some sort of dead giveaway, even with the most effeminate looking ones.

I took this art course as an elective in uni (I tried ignoring the notion that all art's students are a little...different) so the first person I sit beside was this pretty, nice smelling Filipina. I'm naturally friendly so I decided to initiate the convo (mainly in case I skip class and need notes). I said hi and it only took a split second for me to hear a deep voice before she corrected it :mjlol: I couldn't keep a straight face from that point.
I could tell it sort of bothered her because she asked me about it when we grabbed coffee together once. Needless to say, we're still friends.
Asian men are naturally sort of feminine which makes it easier for them to change parts but if I could spot them out, you can too :wtfdis:

Status
Not open for further replies.