Im not Black im somali theres a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Just your eurocentric tainted views.

Black women are always ranked at the bottom on dating sites. There is scientific evidence to their lack of aesthetic appeal.

This is one of those taboo topics they don't do much research on, but there's evidence out there.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Sub Saharan African is a racist white term. Our Somali ancestors lived very close to the Sahara Desert and only migrated from there when the Sahara desert dried up ( suugo theory ). Terms like sub-Saharan are used to dehumanise people into racist categories .Africa had no boundaries In the ancient times .Funny thing , the early " Africans " the Romans were referring to were most likely olive to pale skin proto-Berbers. Now the word has been hijacked to mean dark skin African .

That is an interesting theory maraq but it remains to be unproven. However the term sub saharan is not a term of dehumanization (also an interesting word u used), it’s just geographical. We always had contact with neighboring ethnic groups who we lived by perhaps thousands of years (as Cushitics), our ancestors were not from some secluded island but actually were nomadic pastorals who traveled great distances and intermingled with different groups all over Eastern Africa.

I think it’s time we as a nation admit that maybe we have an indentity issue. From major qabiils claiming to be lost Arabs from Iraq and Yemen to an online community of western Somalis calling fellow black people the N-word, calling fellow countrymen (Somali bantus) ‘adoon’ and so many aweful derogatory terms in order to not only psychologically distance themselves from said groups but also seek acceptance from certain racial groups (borrowing their insults).

We have to do better :)

Yeah this fella, @Amun , suffers from low self-esteem and self hate, due to him being those Somalis that have Madow hair and madow features. In short, he's a bitter little b*tch ass.
Thats peek for him wallahi I hate the word black the other day a halimo got mad at me for saying im not black its like everyone accepts im not black except for halimos

I am very proud to be Somali, African, Black. :)

Black people of African descent come in all shapes, features and complexion. After all we are the most diverse group in the world.

I think this topic brings out a lot of confusion amongst our people who long for attention and acceptance from white supremacy. I for one am not ashamed to be from sub Saharan Africa.

Please embrace ur identity, if it not, it’s ok but there’s absolute no need for name calling. :)
Fuckoff jiron im no

I don't care what anyone says is a North African whote because their skin is light as f no but a somali suddenly is black because of his skin color

The word black is an English word any Somali Who refers to themselves as black denies their history heritage culture religion ethnicity country language and way of life they’re reducing themselves to that of a slave that’s why the slaves that were brought to the west were labelled black so as to erase any ties they had with their country culture and history.
The amount of Madow loving bastards I explained this to and still denied the facts I uncountable every claims only to look cool and associat themselves with hiphop culture the tgings people do to fit one somali girl tried to force me to accept somalis were enslaved I argued with that until she ended up crying the way I parred her out was peek fam

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The amount of Madow loving bastards I explained this to and still denied the facts I uncountable every claims only to look cool and associat themselves with hiphop culture the tgings people do to fit one somali girl tried to force me to accept somalis were enslaved I argued with that until she ended up crying the way I parred her out was peek fam
When I encounter xalimos like that mainly at uni I tell them that what these Somali girls are saying is true and they’re Bantu and have Bantu ancestors they’re black but not Somali and I catch them slipping like that cause then they get defensive and offended by saying look at my hair then I tell them they’re wearing a weave kkk

When I encounter xalimos like that mainly at uni I tell them that what these Somali girls are saying is true and they’re Bantu and have Bantu ancestors they’re black but not Somali and I catch them slipping like that cause then they get defensive and offended by saying look at my hair then I tell them they’re wearing a weave kkk
Wallahi that's a tactic fam every lil who trys act black is getting this treatment you wanna be bantu yh be bantu then

I am very proud to be Somali, African, Black. :)

Black people of African descent come in all shapes, features and complexion. After all we are the most diverse group in the world.

I think this topic brings out a lot of confusion amongst our people who long for attention and acceptance from white supremacy. I for one am not ashamed to be from sub Saharan Africa.

Please embrace ur identity, if it not, it’s ok but there’s absolute no need for name calling. :)

i think you misinterpreted this thread.. "I'm not black, i am Somali theirs a difference' Just because we say we aren't black doesn't mean we are seeking attention and acceptance from White people. "Long for attention" Really @Jiron quiet the word of choice you choose.

obviously you guys are traumatized by the black thing. seems to me that its something that you have only had to deal with after voluntarily scampering helter skelter from somalia.... by any means necessary...intent on facing all manner of dangers to leave your beautiful homeland and your people behind in the dust.

Now you are here in the west...comfortable and getting fat from handouts....but you are facing this black calamity that seems to be sending you mad and have occupied your mind so much that you seem stunted and unable to make the adjustment.

whats a samaalee to do huh? LoL!!

obviously you guys are traumatized by the black thing. seems to me that its something that you have only had to deal with after voluntarily scampering helter skelter from somalia.... by any means necessary...intent on facing all manner of dangers to leave your beautiful homeland and your people behind in the dust.

Now you are here in the west...comfortable and getting fat from handouts....but you are facing this black calamity that seems to be sending you mad and have occupied your mind so much that you seem stunted and unable to make the adjustment.

:comeon: another triggered Madow comes out of retirement......

This is Somali spot and your not somali getoff my thread obssessed monkey

That's really not possible are you trying to say that there was no trace level of bantu?
all somalis look the same, hawiye, darood or isaaq it doesnt matter. and get the f*ck out with your lightskin wavy hair shit:drakewtf:
have you even been to somalia? looool most people have darkskinh and curly-Madow hair so stop insulting others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending