Im not Black im somali theres a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I took genetic tests. I am 0% Bantu. I am about as Horn African as they get. This guy is butthurt over my insults towards his untermensch family.
That's really not possible are you trying to say that there was no trace level of bantu?

Apollo

VIP
That's really not possible are you trying to say that there was no trace level of bantu?

0%

Bantu does not mean African. They are recent immigrants from Nigeria/Cameroon with unique genetic markers and lineages.

Most ethnic Somalis are not mixed with them at all. Somalis are native Horn Africans with unique ancestry. Those with Bantu admixture can be easily detected via genetic tests and do not cluster with real Somalis.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am very proud to be Somali, African, Black. :)

Black people of African descent come in all shapes, features and complexion. After all we are the most diverse group in the world.

I think this topic brings out a lot of confusion amongst our people who long for attention and acceptance from white supremacy. I for one am not ashamed to be from sub Saharan Africa.

Please embrace ur identity, if it not, it’s ok but there’s absolute no need for name calling. :)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Black people of African descent come in all shapes, features and complexion. After all we are the most diverse group in the world.

I think this topic brings out a lot of confusion amongst our people who long for attention and acceptance from white supremacy. I for one am not ashamed to be from sub Saharan Africa.

Please embrace ur identity, if it not, it’s ok but there’s absolute no need for name calling. :)
Fascinating.
Normally in controversial topics like this you take a neutral stance, but you've taken a clear stance here.
"Please embrace your identity" is a very incendiary statement by Jiron standards, as you are implying being Black is a part of our identity, which a lot of people would take offense to.
Don't you know that opinions bring misery? No matter what you believe, someone out there hates what you think.
That's why in order to be a truly happy and positive person, you must get rid of your opinions :gaasdrink:

Apollo

VIP
The sample size is to small you need hundred of thousands of somalis from greater somalia to see how somalis vary.

The algorithms have conclusively determined I am 0% Bantu, all 64 of my great-great-great-great-grandparents were certified ethnic Cushites.

Sub Saharan African is a racist white term. Our Somali ancestors lived very close to the Sahara Desert and only migrated from there when the Sahara desert dried up ( suugo theory ). Terms like sub-Saharan are used to dehumanise people into racist categories .Africa had no boundaries In the ancient times .Funny thing , the early " Africans " the Romans were referring to were most likely olive to pale skin proto-Berbers. Now the word has been hijacked to mean dark skin African .

Tutsis are heavily mixed with Bantus, dumbfuck. They are not 0% Bantu like Northern Somalis.
Modern tutsis are mixed with bantus but the phenotype among cushites varies alot so 64 generations of cushite blood doesn't mean you are 100% somali no ajnabi has married in my line for more than 3000 years so I'm purer than you.

Sub Saharan African is a racist white term. Our Somali ancestors lived very close to the Sahara Desert and only migrated from there when the Sahara desert dried up ( suugo theory ). Terms like sub-Saharan are used to dehumanise people into racist categories .Africa had no boundaries In the ancient times .Funny thing , the early " Africans " the Romans were referring to were most likely olive to pale skin proto-Berbers. Now the word has been hijacked to mean dark skin African .
I don't like how they push us all into subsaharan african. Wth the whole of africa vs one tiny little part above it. :bell:. Racist people

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@DuctTape ,

That is a correct observation sxb, I always try to take a neutral position but on this topic I must say it’s very embarrassing discussion. There’s nothing wrong with having different opinion but using racist white supremacist terms for people with dark skin (Somalis included) shows me and possible visitors that many of the members here are desperately longing for acknowledgment from white people who they subconsciously consider superior. That’s not the mentality of proud people.

I have no problem with someone who ends their identity with just somali, but never the less we should always respect other groups as we are all human beings in the end. Whether u believe in religion or evolution, we can agree on the fact that we all come from the same group of people at one point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending