Im not Black im somali theres a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not black I look nothing like these biddahs my hair is loose curls soft hair im facial structure very different to them wallahi if you didn't know what somali was you wouldn't call me a biddah I remember in jail white blys were telling me your not black tou dont look black I was agreeing and we became tight to the point my wgitr boys were screaming round me. Its all madim not black here is my picture to prove am not black if im black than everyone else with light skin is white

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The word black is an English word any Somali Who refers to themselves as black denies their history heritage culture religion ethnicity country language and way of life they’re reducing themselves to that of a slave that’s why the slaves that were brought to the west were labelled black so as to erase any ties they had with their country culture and history.

Im not black I look nothing like these biddahs my hair is loose curls soft hair im facial structure very different to them wallahi if you didn't know what somali was you wouldn't call me a biddah I remember in jail white blys were telling me your not black tou dont look black I was agreeing and we became tight to the point my wgitr boys were screaming round me. Its all madim not black here is my picture to prove am not black if im black than everyone else with light skin is white
Exactly fucking black ass bantu hawiye making it seem like all somalis look like I'm also very lightskin not timo jilec but my hair is curly and I have san qoror lets just kill all these bantu lookalikes hawiye.

Apollo

VIP
Exactly fucking black ass bantu hawiye making it seem like all somalis look like I'm also very lightskin not timo jilec but my hair is curly and I have san qoror lets just kill all these bantu lookalikes hawiye.

Dummy,

The University of Suugo Science has unanimously declared that the Hawiye are of pure Cushitic-Somali origin, except for a few outliers. Stop smearing an entire clan due to some handful of half Bantus among them. #NotAllHawiye.

@MARAQ DIGAAG

Dummy,

The University of Suugo Science has unanimously declared that the Hawiye are of pure Cushitic-Somali origin, except for a few outliers. Stop smearing an entire clan due to some handful of half Bantus among them. #NotAllHawiye.

@MARAQ DIGAAG
You catchin' feelings because your hawiye right?
Those bantu cunts are not somali to me I'm closer to an Oromo than I am to those they should go to america and pick cotton fucking . Since your Hawiye let me ask do you look like this abeed
MwC3hBh.jpg

Apollo

VIP
You catchin' feelings because your hawiye right?
Those bantu cunts are not somali to me I'm closer to an Oromo than I am to those they should go to america and pick cotton fucking . Since your Hawiye let me ask do you look like this abeed

I'm not Hawiye, dumb ass.

You seem to have Low IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts