Im not black I'm cushite Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sophisticate

Now you're beginning to understand. I myself haven't still figured out how blacks and whites can have fertile babies while we are different species. Allah truly does things in mysterious ways.

@Kodeen

My father is a Somali Hashemite while my mother is HG

@Apollo

E DNA is African. Some Europeans can't handle the fact that they are actually our bastards.

@PhaedrusHunt

More kkkracker nonsense our bone structure is more similar to Fulanis Tuareg and Hausa.

@Apollo

Cmon nigga. There are more people with E DNA in Africa than any other place in the world. It wouldn't make sense if E developed elsewhere. Just like how they try to say that Afro Asiatic originated in Eurasia but only the Semitic branch of AA is in Eurasia. All the other branches are found in Africa. They're even trying to connect AA to Indo-European with some bullshit called Nostratic language. It is very easy to see through their lies if you try.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Somalis are blacks whether you like it or not, we may not have the typical black phenotype but your ass is Madaw diir qadhaadh adeer. hhhhhhh

@Disappointed the author of that paper doesn’t even believe in race. Cushites dental structure is also similar to caucasians. You think they labelled cushites under the caucasoid term to “divide” us like these pro black we wuz kangs groups want you to believe? This is science sxb.

@PhaedrusHunt

Are you trippin? You actually believe those lies. I'm not blind I ca tell we have different bone structure from other Africans but there are other Africans that have similar features to us like Masai Fulani some Nilotic people in Sudan and Ethiopia. Saying that they're mixed is KKKracker lies because if they're mixed so are we. KKKrackers even say that the Khoisan of SA is mixed. Don't believe they're bullshit. We are closer to other Africans and maybe Arabs.

@Apollo

You didn't discuss my Afro Asiatic false origin comment.

@Apollo

Cmon nigga. There are more people with E DNA in Africa than any other place in the world. It wouldn't make sense if E developed elsewhere. Just like how they try to say that Afro Asiatic originated in Eurasia but only the Semitic branch of AA is in Eurasia. All the other branches are found in Africa. They're even trying to connect AA to Indo-European with some bullshit called Nostratic language. It is very easy to see through their lies if you try.

This whole "Are Somalis black" topic is so freaking recycled and annoying.
tenor.gif

No one is saying, you aren't Somali.

@Kodeen

My father is a Somali Hashemite while my mother is HG.

Nah, that would make you a normal faarax which is clearly not the case.

I think we can safely deduce that you're mixed, but whether with Somali Bantu or other Bantus idk.

Anyway don't take this place to heart. At the end of the day it has minimal relevance irl. We are who we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending