Im not black I'm cushite Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
soft hair? You have soft hands too boy? Bet you have soft chest too....you have breastesses too nigga? Do you coif that soft wavy hair too Huh? Lol!

By the way a couple other things that may distinguish you from them is that they have real muscles whereas you have kermit de frog arms and legs. Lol!

Rahtid!
518238-whipped-slave.jpeg
fuckoff you are a slave stand up to the guys who whipped you

Apollo

VIP
Ahsraf don't look the same you find Ashra who look Somali and others who look Arab

The ones who look Somali are probably still impure and may carry South Asian and Bantu autosomal segments like most Benadiris.

They are fake Somalis.

We should go by the one-drop rule to keep our Cushitic purity.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Apollo this is a Somali parent who's child brings over an ajnabi. It will give you an indication of their thoughts about inter-ethnic unions.

:cosbyhmm: Xabeshi...maxaad ku falaay

:what1: Dheego case

Timo jilac:holeup:

:deadpeter: Cadaan

Indoyar:mindblown::deadrose:

Madow :wtf: :williamswtf::westbrookwtf::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

The ones who look Somali are probably still impure and may carry South Asian and Bantu autosomal segments like most Benadiris.

They are fake Somalis.

Alie one drop Sxb none of that mulatto shit especially when you have an Arab qabil

They are fake Somalis.

Fun fact I met a half Somali half Bajuni they looked 100% Geeljire with Zero Bantu look

View attachment 50919 fuckoff you are a slave stand up to the guys who whipped you

So phucking typical of a three year old mind....loving drawings and crayons and sh&t!
Soft wavy hair boy i see your crayola drawing and up it with real phucking images of your hooyoo harmonizing with her arab master.

Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....humdilala.......alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Rahtid!

So phucking typical of a three year old mind....loving drawings and crayons and sh&t!
Soft wavy hair boy i see your crayola drawing and up it with real phucking images of your hooyoo harmonizing with her arab master.

Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....humdilala.......alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Rahtid!
Pause at 0:12. The person beating them is dark skinned. They're obviously not Arab you dumb Caribbean slave.

Rahtid!
He got kidnapped but he didnt get enslaved whipped for centurys and raped up the bum against his will like your grandfathers look at the blood
518238-whipped-slave.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending