I'm lactose intolerant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't lactose intolerant until I reached 16 or 17 I used to love milk and drank so much as a kid but now I'm lactose i never eat or drink any dairy products or else I start feeling bloated and end up with rashes on my face pimples and diarrhoea so I don't have any dairy in my system Instead I use soya milk with my shaax and cereals any other lactose intolerant folks on here it's pretty harsh with biscuits and cakes too I tend to not eat them at all.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur I had a friend who suffered a similar condition as you. After he drank camel milk back in Somaliland, he got better and now he's lactose tolerant.

If you don't have any chance of going to Somaliland then I suggest you buy lactose enzyme tablets like Dairy Ease or Lactaid. It will allow you to digest dairy products.

@Geeljire sanbuur I had a friend who suffered a similar condition as you. After he drank camel milk back in Somaliland, he got better and now he's lactose tolerant.

If you don't have any chance of going to Somaliland then I suggest you take lactose enzyme tablets like Dairy Ease or Lactaid. It will allow you to digest dairy products.
Lactose enzyme tablets i will be sure to look into that my isaaq brethren

Drink lactose free milk, they have those. Quit the soy milk, that shit increase estrogen in the body. U gonna like look like a chick if you drink it long enough.

I wasn't lactose intolerant until I reached 16 or 17 I used to love milk and drank so much as a kid but now I'm lactose i never eat or drink any dairy products or else I start feeling bloated and end up with rashes on my face pimples and diarrhoea so I don't have any dairy in my system Instead I use soya milk with my shaax and cereals any other lactose intolerant folks on here it's pretty harsh with biscuits and cakes too I tend to not eat them at all.
I have lactose too, but it’s not that extreme. I can eat a lice of cake but just one or it’s going down. I drink almond milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending