I'm lactose intolerant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
A lot of somalis are actually. Somalis in modern countries have a big problem adapting to the foods, since our ancestors used to survive only on camel
Milk and camel meat.
People who are lactose intolerant and drink camel milk dont have diary problems.
A lot of somalis are also iron deficient, another side effect of abandoning our ancesteroal food.

A lot of somalis are actually. Somalis in modern countries have a big problem adapting to the foods, since our ancestors used to survive only on camel
Milk and camel meat.
People who are lactose intolerant and drink camel milk dont have diary problems.
A lot of somalis are also iron deficient, another side effect of abandoning our ancesteroal food.
True that my whole family was raised in the miyye before they came UK

Me tooo and apparently I am sensitive to glucose. My stomach acts up when I eat bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, some vegetables, sugar, yogurt, milk etc... I'm able to fight it off right now but soon I will have to become vegan :ileycry:
We are going through the worst illnesses in this dunya may Allah cure us ameen

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Me tooo and apparently I am sensitive to glucose. My stomach acts up when I eat bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, some vegetables, sugar, yogurt, milk etc... I'm able to fight it off right now but soon I will have to become vegan :ileycry:
Wtf just starve yourself at this point:farmajoyaab: no point in eating

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Vegan lifestyle is the way forward
:gaasdrink:
I always say I'm not a rabbit to only eat green leaves when someone becomes a vegetarian or vegan. I had a Sikh friend who became a vegan and tried to make us somalis consider it like and what are we going to eat at home :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts