I'm lactose intolerant

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

My ancestors were Arab terrorists like myself

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I took them it’s not a permanent solution. I take them before I go out with friends in case I eat something with cheese or like milk in general
Hahahahahaha how embarrassing.:liberaltears: just for a teaparty with your mates:lolbron::mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi some people don't give a damn about having this. My friend drinks soo much dairy we have to stop her before she kills herself her favourite drink is strawberry milkshake.o_O

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It’s a illness Allah gave me, why would you make fun of it? Subhanaallah :gucciwhat:
:bell: really illness?????? by that standard I have an illness I'd like to declare that I'm allergic to pollen so much I can barely see of i don't the my tablets and they get super red and I sneeze so much.:hillarybiz:
Where's my pity party:damn:

Wallahi some people don't give a damn about having this. My friend drinks soo much dairy we have to stop her before she kills herself her favourite drink is strawberry milkshake.o_O
She must be going through the mildest form the stomach pain is too much to handle for me and the spots i get

:bell: really illness?????? by that standard I have an illness I'd like to declare that I'm allergic to pollen so much I can barely see of i don't the my tablets and they get super red and I sneeze so much.:hillarybiz:
Pollen is more easier to avoid than dairy all nice chocolates and cakes have dairy in it

I never asked for a pity party. It’s not my choice to have lactose, so it’s an illness. I fucking love Ice cream and I don’t want to sit in the toilet for an hour for that!!! :liberaltears:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Me tooo and apparently I am sensitive to glucose. My stomach acts up when I eat bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, some vegetables, sugar, yogurt, milk etc... I'm able to fight it off right now but soon I will have to become vegan :ileycry:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
If i dont drink milk for few months and then drink milk i get diarrhoe but stops in 2 to 3 days if i continue drinking milk.

Is that lactose intolerant?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If i dont drink milk for few months and then drink milk i get diarrhoe but stops in 2 to 3 days if i continue drinking milk.

Is that lactose intolerant?
Yes but everyone has a different level of how severe their intolerance is. If it makes you bloated or any of the symptoms that match that, you most likely have it. It is very common so..

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I have small lactose intolerence then.
Yes but the fact that your stomach is still rejecting it is something to consider and if you keep pushing it your intolerance might become worse. Don't drink milk at all, replace it will something else.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Yes but the fact that your stomach is still rejecting it is something to consider and if you keep pushing it your intolerance might become worse. Don't drink milk at all, replace it will something else.
I drink more than 1 litter today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending