I'm Jamal currently living in Nairobi but I'm originally from Wajir County NFD --AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt so, but once the Somalis settled all over the world is when their investment really helped us
true but they weren't helping the sujui, they were helping and investing in themselves. that is when sujuis who barely had any education moved to nairobi to work in those businesses. also dont forgot alot of money left Mogadishu after the collapse. the somali population in nairobi was small.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Not unique to them. Even the dulus that accompanied them are the same including our cabinet Secretary Amina mohd
True.

Isn't she married to an Indian man or something? These Somalis remind me of the Gaalo/Pagans in Kenya who look like Somalis, but have no connection to us.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I highly doubt so. Kenyan government is purely capitalist. They only care about money
If that was the case, then why would the Kenyan government be encouraging birth control to the Somalis in NFD?

Sure they might be capitalist, but that doesn't change the fact they view the Somalis as a threat since they hardly speak Swahili, are Muslim, high birth rates, connected to Somalia, relatively successful etc.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
If that was the case, then why would the Kenyan government be encouraging birth control to the Somalis in NFD?

Sure they might be capitalist, but that doesn't change the fact they view the Somalis as a threat since they hardly speak Swahili, are Muslim, high birth rates, connected to Somalia, relatively successful etc.
Lol bro that birth control was being pushed by nfd leaders and politicians

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Welcome bro, i follow u on twitter. Btw i saw recently that you posted this lol

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Isn't the eastern part of Tana inside NFD?

Why were the Somali herders killed if they were herding inside their territory? Or does the Tana river country only include one side of the river?

Status
Not open for further replies.