I'm Jamal currently living in Nairobi but I'm originally from Wajir County NFD --AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
I'm mikahil Ogaden and my grandfather was one of the sultans of Mikahil when Kenya got independence. The Kenyan government issued his arrest in 1968 after he refused to disarm his clan. He crossed into Somalia in 1969 when jaallle Siyad took power. He was welcomed and settled in Kismayo by Siyad Barre(AUN). My grandad died in 1974 and was buried there.
So there's my family history.

Ask me anything.

black

live and let die.
Where do you currently live? Have you lived in Kenya?

Socially speaking, how are Somalis treated in Nairobi?

JamalNFD

JAMAL
I fully support him. Our prayers are with him. If he brings Somalia back, he'll join Sayyid Abdullah Hassan and Jaalle Siyad as the greatest Somali leaders in History
Why are Kenyan Somalis the worse of all? I think you guys are better off as part of Kenya.
Why are Kenyan Somalis the worse of all? I think you guys are better off as part of Kenya.

NFD is currently doing better compared to Somalia and Ogadenia but my nationalism is fully with Somalia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why are Kenyan Somalis so loyal too Uhuru Kenyatta the war criminal?

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Where do you currently live? Have you lived in Kenya?

Socially speaking, how are Somalis treated in Nairobi?
Kenya is a democracy, so its much better than Somalis in Ethiopia. The Somalis in Eastleigh are right now allied with the jubilee ruling alliance. Original sijus are doing much better than the poor Somali refugees from Somalia though. There's big money to be made in Kenya. Somalis are currently among the richest tribes in Kenya

Bohol

VIP
@JamalNFD You're honest for admitting Wajir county is Degodia majority.

upload_2017-6-6_17-6-54.png

black

live and let die.
Do you feel safe in Nairobi? Are Somalis targeted? Do Somalis intermarry with other tribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts