Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
But she can fix it :fittytousand:
tumblr_pb7agxlyqJ1wrtidzo2_250.gifv

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you had told me I’d come to love a British Somali woman a few weeks ago, id have told you to tie dye my balls and call me khanis:cosbyhmm:

but alas, this is my path. My trajectory. I was meant to meet @Daacad90 through some medium, and that just happened to be through this forum.

Id like to thank @admin for giving me the opportunity to meet and come to love this amazing young woman. Every woman I have ever spoken to pales in comparison to her utter radiance, even though I have yet to meet her. :farmajoyaab:

If I am not with her than I won’t be with any woman, cause I could never love my future wife half as much as I love her. :lawd:

She has changed my heart.

KYUFz0qo0poIJSw1ym4zJeZNv8iTPfLAoG33U1pqVUfe1wDFCWaQhsQFGIDmpswvYSuiJjfTRBeyYUOtoPiutc8ElN_4kjLYcNMOzpGQ7Aqnr7szS5gDK_Rhs6t9uf8p8_pKGDYCrcmk9gOV8HIzaHzzB_j6Yj6ygwXvYAf9bmCmKdsOb23iggTSQEP8s-oFfN09jsVrHspK21uZVbWMADOJyrYjkU1EH7OVBCJyWmry9ihj11wU

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
If you had told me I’d come to love a British Somali woman a few weeks ago, id have told you to tie dye my balls and call me khanis:cosbyhmm:

but alas, this is my path. My trajectory. I was meant to meet @Daacad90 through some medium, and that just happened to be through this forum.

Id like to thank @admin for giving me the opportunity to meet and come to love this amazing young woman. Every woman I have ever spoken to pales into her utter radiance, even though I have yet to meet her.

If I am not with her than I won’t be with any woman, cause I could never love my future wife half as much as I love her.

KYUFz0qo0poIJSw1ym4zJeZNv8iTPfLAoG33U1pqVUfe1wDFCWaQhsQFGIDmpswvYSuiJjfTRBeyYUOtoPiutc8ElN_4kjLYcNMOzpGQ7Aqnr7szS5gDK_Rhs6t9uf8p8_pKGDYCrcmk9gOV8HIzaHzzB_j6Yj6ygwXvYAf9bmCmKdsOb23iggTSQEP8s-oFfN09jsVrHspK21uZVbWMADOJyrYjkU1EH7OVBCJyWmry9ihj11wU
:friendhug:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

Id like to thank @admin for giving me the opportunity to meet and come to love this amazing young woman. Every woman I have ever spoken to pales in comparison to her utter radiance, even though I have yet to meet her. :farmajoyaab:

If I am not with her than I won’t be with any woman, cause I could never love my future wife half as much as I love her. :lawd:

now dis is gonna be REAL GOOD :lolbron:

Trending