I'm in love with an SSPOT girl

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
If I didn't believe I wouldn't have written all that lol, I meant there are 4 million women in my city kkk

Well, that is not love, seems more like a passing feeling than an intense feeling of deep affection. I thought you were serious anna howsha inaan iskugu kaa dubarido aan rabay adigana waad ciyaaraysa:faysalwtf:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Well, that is not love, seems more like a passing feeling than an intense feeling of deep affection. I thought you were serious anna howsha inaan iskugu kaa dubarido aan rabay adigana waad ciyaaraysa:faysalwtf:
Again she's a one in a million, naagta inaa madaxa kagalo marabo

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
this man gets clowned weekly i’m deaaaadd :dead:
QklZeVVQTEs0c3RVTGJTU1lXWmoucG5n.jpg

I shall not be revealing who it is as I have no desire to cause any disruption in her life, and besides I already know she's reading this.

I believe to love is to recognize yourself in another and no other woman perfectly encapsulates those words more than you my dear, your tone, your quick-witted humor and astounding moral compass with captivating intelligence, I cannot help but to either nod in agreement or laugh whenever I read your posts and feel anxious whenever you're teased by the hordes of hungry men coming your way

You allow my senses no rest. You sweet and matchless girl, how strangely you work upon my heart. Are you angry with me? Are you unhappy? are you even aware of my existence? My soul is broken with grief and my love for you forbids repose. But I must seek deliverance from this petty pain as our paths will never cross.
It’s me. I love you too.

Trending

Latest posts