I'm in love with an SSPOT girl

upload_2020-3-1_18-19-22.gif

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
As much as I'd love to have a fairytale ending, I've come to terms with reality and I'm not one to chase, she's a one in a million woman and that means there's already 4 in my city

That girl must really feel special now. Besides broski, isn't she the one you are in love with and not the 4 like her in your city? Do you not believe in love?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i’m going to track down IP addresses if someone doesn’t say who it really is

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
That girl must really feel special now. Besides broski, isn't she the one you are in love with and not the 4 like her in your city? Do you not believe in love?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I didn't believe I wouldn't have written all that lol, I meant there are 4 million women in my city kkk
nah i’m pretty sure it’s not
it’s between tima and basra and i better know which within the next five minutes fr fr
NO ITS YOU
IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS
Ohhh looks like you got your own little list Mrs detective

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If I didn't believe I wouldn't have written all that lol, I meant there are 4 million women in my city kkk

Ohhh looks like you got your own little list Mrs detective
been doing this for nearly a decade i’m a professional:birdman:
but it’s between those three deadass, right? :ulyin:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I shall not be revealing who it is as I have no desire to cause any disruption in her life, and besides I already know she's reading this.

I believe to love is to recognize yourself in another and no other woman perfectly encapsulates those words more than you my dear, your tone, your quick-witted humor and astounding moral compass with captivating intelligence, I cannot help but to either nod in agreement or laugh whenever I read your posts and feel anxious whenever you're teased by the hordes of hungry men coming your way

You allow my senses no rest. You sweet and matchless girl, how strangely you work upon my heart. Are you angry with me? Are you unhappy? are you even aware of my existence? My soul is broken with grief and my love for you forbids repose. But I must seek deliverance from this petty pain as our paths will never cross.
He said:
upload_2020-3-1_19-43-6.gif