I'm going to compile a list of quotes about somali's, oromo's, etc, from the perspective of European travelers

Mr Oromo again with his non-stop agenda to intertwine his invading ethnic group with Somalis.
Oromos are obsessed with pointing out how 'similar' they are to Somalis, not out of brotherly goodwill, but so they can plant themselves into Somalia and ultimately, claim they belong and have rights.
Your land is called Oromia and your ethnic group is Oromo, not Somali and you are not Somali-adjacent or Somali related.

They already occupy much of gedo ,bay and bakool even today they trade with the Ethiopian bir in most bay and parts of gedo . The Ethiopian oromos belive all of Somalia is there's

Yep.

That's why they learn Af-Somali, stalk Somali websites and constantly try to tell us that they are not different to Somalis. All they want is Somali lands and once these infiltrators think they have enough numbers, they will pull out their machetes just as they do when they attack Somalis they neighbour.

If Oromos are really Muslim, they should respect our borders and get the hell out.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
Yep.

That's why they learn Af-Somali, stalk Somali websites and constantly try to tell us that they are not different to Somalis. All they want is Somali lands and once these infiltrators think they have enough numbers, they will pull out their machetes just as they do when they attack Somalis they neighbour.

May Allah protect us from this group.

why do you care if oromo kill marehan. i thought you would be the first to celebrate.

cow

VIP
?

Marehan are not the only Somalis that border Oromos. Anyway, it's in my interest that Oromo marauders stay away from all Somali groups.

you are saying you hate oromo more then marehan? perhaps we have found one group you dislike more then marehan.

but lets respect our brother @Abba Sadacha thread and not turn this into a oromo bashing thread. this is a positive thread and lets respect that.

you are saying you hate oromo more then marehan? perhaps we have found one group you dislike more then marehan.

but lets respect our brother @Abba Sadacha thread and not turn this into a oromo bashing thread. this is a positive thread and lets respect that.

I don't like people who lust after other people's lands and make false claims on them. Those are the only groups I actively dislike. Enjoy @AddisAbabba's fake flattery and covert claims on your land.

why do you care if oromo kill marehan. i thought you would be the first to celebrate.

She has been mad at me and hating on Oromo's, ever since I said that a lot of somali sisters online are supporting the Lutti-Feminine Somali online dude akafi ali or something like that. So, I understand that she's talking from an angry place, and a hateful place, and I overlook her misplaced hate and anger for the sake of Allaah. It's all good. May Allaah forgive me If I genuinely offended her, or any Muslim, and may Allaah forgive her and remove her senseless hatred for millions of Muslims.

Last edited:
She has been mad at me and hating on Oromo's, ever since I said that a lot of somali sisters online are supporting the Lutti-Feminine Somali online dude akafi ali or something like that. So, I understand that she's talking from an angry place, and a hateful place, and I overlook her misplaced hate and anger for the sake of Allaah. It's all good. May Allaah forgive me If I genuinely offended her, or any Muslim, and may Allaah forgive her and remove her senseless hatred for millions of Muslims.

Stop lying you weirdo, I haven't liked you way before that and you know it.
Is lying part of your fake "I am a miskeen muslim oromo brother" act?

My first unfortunate encounter with you, was when I pulled you up for constantly calling Somalis "shiny forehead".

My second unfortunate encounter with you was when you insulted Somali women and said Somali women accept homosexuality. (You also said that all women are weak, so you are also a sexist, not just a liar.)

I present:

Exhibit A

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 19.48.57.png

Exhibit B

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 20.03.05.png

Last edited:
Stop lying you weirdo, I haven't liked you way before that and you know it.
Is lying part of your fake "I am a miskeen muslim oromo brother" act?

My first unfortunate encounter with you, was when I pulled you up for constantly calling Somalis "shiny forehead".

My second unfortunate encounter with you was when you insulted Somali women and said Somali women accept homosexuality. (You also said that all women are weak, so you are also a sexist, not just a liar.)

I present:

Exhibit A

View attachment 201260

Exhibit B

View attachment 201261

You never said you ''disliked me,'' because of the shiny forehead comment.''
what miskeen act? nobody said i was 'miskeen,' if that's your projecting your insecurity onto me, that's your problem, not mines.
I call my own self, my family, and all horners ''shiny forehead'' as a joke. how is that you calling me out? i said if it offended you, i'd stop saying it, but i use it as a harmless joke to refer to all of us from the horn. i said MOST somali women who are actively online, i corrected myself and apologized, did I not? yes i said women in general are weak and tend to just accept things, due to emotions, i.e. people of lut were accepted by lut's wife and not by lut, it's why women are not allowed to marry non muslim men, and so on, because they are more prone to follow their emotions and not think logically: it's also why women need a man, to screen a potential husband, and why they cannot rule a Muslim nation.

You never said you ''disliked me,'' because of the shiny forehead comment.''
what miskeen act? nobody said i was 'miskeen,' if that's your projecting your insecurity onto me, that's your problem, not mines.
I call my own self, my family, and all horners ''shiny forehead'' as a joke. how is that you calling me out? i said if it offended you, i'd stop saying it, but i use it as a harmless joke to refer to all of us from the horn. i said MOST somali women who are actively online, i corrected myself and apologized, did I not? yes i said women in general are weak and tend to just accept things, due to emotions, i.e. people of lut were accepted by lut's wife and not by lut, it's why women are not allowed to marry non muslim men, and so on, because they are more prone to follow their emotions and not think logically: it's also why women need a man, to screen a potential husband, and why they cannot rule a Muslim nation.

You never apologised for insulting Somali women, but it appears lying is second nature to you. In fact, @Calaf had to correct you because you were being offensive and incorrect about Somali women and Muslim women in general.

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 20.24.13.png

You never apologised for insulting Somali women, but it appears lying is second nature to you. In fact, @Calaf had to correct you because you were being offensive and incorrect about Somali women and Muslim women in general.

View attachment 201263

He corrected me, or she did, and I retracted my statement and said I was wrong, I love Somali's, regardless of what some of the hateful ones among them say about Oromos or Ethiopians. if I didn't apologize, then I will now,: I am sorry and didn't mean to generalize. but based on the women who comment on his posts, I'd say most of the somali women on his page, who are active, are indifferent, or support his ways. a somali brother, agreed with me too, because he saw what I saw, it's based on observations, not conjecture.
I have lived among somalis for years in the diaspora, never experienced problems, but there'll always be a hateful few among every group, it is what it is. I overlook the few and focus on the majority, who are decent, good people.

good. we wish the best! I side you over the habeshas. But you have to understand that there is a redline. We Somalis are not tolerant. We fight our own kin for land and we differenetely dont need more problems.

btw you had so many chances to free yourselves. If you went all in at once you would have crushed the amharas.

cow

VIP
@Abba Sadacha please just continue with your quotes about somali and oromo perspective. just ignore them.

i was enjoying your thread and many others in here are also.

good. we wish the best! I side you over the habeshas. But you have to understand that there is a redline. We Somalis are not tolerant. We fight our own kin for land and we differenetely dont need more problems.

btw you had so many chances to free yourselves. If you went all in at once you would have crushed the amharas.

You guys should all share the land, you're the same people, have the same religion, etc, that's all that should matter.
Oromo's issue is much different than yours, let's be honest, but today things have changed, the amhara are fighting for their own survival, the tigrayans are literally in their land fighting them, on their doorsteps. wow.

Trending

Latest posts