Akafi comes out as fruity

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Abaay Akafi has been out since his mama had him out of her womb
1630179439502.png

Wtf does this even mean???

Sometimes I feel this guy isn’t deserving of the hate he gets and then other times I think how the f*ck can I defend him when he deep throats straws.

World

VIP
There is not a female in the world that would want him as he is too feminine so he has no choice but to swing the other way

LOL, is it due to him fearing Somali's, that he doesn't openly say he's a Luuti?
I mean, it seems a lot of the somali sisters accept it [women are weak, let's be honest]?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I mean, it seems a lot of the somali sisters accept it [women are weak, let's be honest]?
No they don't. I don't know where you got such lies from. A few minority don't speak for the majority and most certainly they ain't weak. Again, yes there are a few who ain't creme de la creme and deviate from the religion, but don't you dare make it seam Somali Sisters are acceptance of his actions.

No they don't. I don't know where you got such lies from. A few minority don't speak for the majority and most certainly they ain't weak. Again, yes there are a few who ain't creme de la creme and deviate from the religion, but don't you dare make it seam Somali Sisters are acceptance of his actions.

I said a lot, not the majority. Even 25% can be a lot, keep that in mind.
I am basing this off twitter, youtube, etc, a lot are supportive.
Women in general tend to be accept anything due to emotions, look at the wife of Lut [alayis salam], she supporter her people and helped them, thus, Allaah destroyed her, with them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I said a lot, not the majority. Even 25% can be a lot, keep that in mind.
I am basing this off twitter, youtube, etc, a lot are supportive.
Women in general tend to be accept anything due to emotions, look at the wife of Lut [alayis salam], she supporter her people and helped them, thus, Allaah destroyed her, with them.
This is a problem in our society and in todays world, Twitter, Youtube, Tiktok females are not the same as your average halimo, and vice versa. To base anything off social media is a big error and can become a problem as your basing it off a social media benchmark, which is fake as heck. To say 25%, which is a quarter, are supportive due to social media is quite fake, it would be a minority, like 5%.

My point is, to say a lot of Somali Sisters accept it is false, in fact, they are known to be a more conservative at times. Yes, there may be a spectrum, but those that support it, are anomalies more or less. Lut Wife is one of them, but a case of a strong sister is Firowns wife, who died getting tortured by Firown, keeping her believe.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
LOL, is it due to him fearing Somali's, that he doesn't openly say he's a Luuti?

It definitely is mainly girls defending him on his Twitter, everyone else roasts him.

Trending