I'm getting married

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I mean.... I do want a Bollywood love story
View attachment 146112

you want filin Hindi sis ?! Bout to be posted up like this :

7A38291C-ABB8-4EC8-9DFA-60A920ABBAB0.jpeg

Yeah I talked to my dad directly about how I dont want this, but like I stated before he is quite stubborn, and when I bring up my disapproval of this our conversation doesn't reach a conclusion. I haven't contacted the guy, because I dont know his contact and the last time I ever heard of him was when I was 8, but I will try that.

So.. you're about to get married to a man you haven't seen/heard from since you were 8?? And you're getting married off at 18? Why are you just letting this happen to you. Tell your father you don't want to marry him. There is a hadith stating that if the women getting married refuses/doesn't want it the marriage is invalid. It seems your dad is using you as a marriage pawn to keep his friendship with his best friend.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
So.. you're about to get married to a man you haven't seen/heard from since you were 8?? And you're getting married off at 18? Why are you just letting this happen to you. Tell your father you don't want to marry him. There is a hadith stating that if the women getting married refuses/doesn't want it the marriage is invalid. It seems your dad is using you as a marriage pawn to keep his friendship with his best friend.
Chill Im not gonna let this happen to me. I am not ok with this, and I will be communicating my my dad to try to convince him to cancel the arrangement .

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Reason 1: I dont know him
Reason 2: I dont want to be married
Reason 3: My body my choice nigga
Resin 1 : you can get to know him then make a decision
Reason 2: you may wanna get married before u egg count expire and then you become spinster.
Reason 3: ur body is factory , ur soul is nurturing:hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
1. Keep denying him.
2. Ask other family to interfere.
3. Go to a local sheikh to explain how this is haram
4. Blast him on social media so he'll be shamed into leaving you alone.
5. Run away and start a new identity.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Resin 1 : you can get to know him then make a decision
Reason 2: you may wanna get married before u egg count expire and then you become spinster.
Reason 3: ur body is factory , ur soul is nurturing:hillarybiz:
ይህንን ሰው ማግባት አልፈልግም ፡፡ ወይም በሕይወቴ ዘመን ማንንም ማግባት ፡፡
ልጆች መውለድ አልፈልግም
ይገባሃል?
1393530165000-GTY-463856113-61245998.jpg

Trending