I'm getting married

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
EgsU6gRWsAIqOBM.jpeg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
So....I'm gonna be married off when Im 18. I just figured out that my parents have arranged a marriage for me before I was born. I was promised to be married to my dads best friends third born. I dont even know that negro very well. We use to play with each other as kids but that pretty much it. I haven't seen him in years, and in a couple of months Im gonna get married to him. Also we have a 5 year age gap between us. I really dont want for this marriage to go down, but my dad are as stubborn as me. I dont think he will listen to my concerns, and will see it as disrespect. Got any advice on how I should handle this?
But you didn't tell us why you don't wanna get married to him. if there is no compatibility then you can have an honest talk with your parents about it but like what's the reasons ur against it. Gimme at least three good reasons or is it just based on ur visceral emotions.

:ufdup: I suggest u make ur father proud and give him grandkids asap

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
But you didn't tell us why you don't wanna get married to him. if there is no compatibility then you can have an honest talk with your parents about it but like what's the reasons ur against it. Gimme at least three good reasons or is it just based on ur visceral emotions.

She’s asexual.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!

Reason 1: I dont know him
Reason 2: I dont want to be married
Reason 3: My body my choice nigga

Latest posts