I'm getting married

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
So....I'm gonna be married off when Im 18. I just figured out that my parents have arranged a marriage for me before I was born. I was promised to be married to my dads best friends third born. I dont even know that negro very well. We use to play with each other as kids but that pretty much it. I haven't seen him in years, and in a couple of months Im gonna get married to him. Also we have a 5 year age gap between us. I really dont want for this marriage to go down, but my dad are as stubborn as me. I dont think he will listen to my concerns, and will see it as disrespect. Got any advice on how I should handle this?

If you don't want to get married to him, that's all you need to end it. Unfortunately, your dad doesn't seem to respect your choice. Did you directly tell him that you don't want this? Don't forget to stand your ground. This is your life sis. Maybe you should contact the guy himself and try talking to him. If he also doesn't want the marriage, that should make things easier.

Nafiso Qalanjo

If you don't want to get married to him, that's all you need to end it. Unfortunately, your dad doesn't seem to respect your choice. Did you directly tell him that you don't want this? Don't forget to stand your ground. This is your life sis. Maybe you should contact the guy himself and try talking to him. If he also doesn't want the marriage, that should make things easier.
Yeah I talked to my dad directly about how I dont want this, but like I stated before he is quite stubborn, and when I bring up my disapproval of this our conversation doesn't reach a conclusion. I haven't contacted the guy, because I dont know his contact and the last time I ever heard of him was when I was 8, but I will try that.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Girl I can’t take you seriously, hol on I need to stop laughing

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So....I'm gonna be married off when Im 18. I just figured out that my parents have arranged a marriage for me before I was born. I was promised to be married to my dads best friends third born. I dont even know that negro very well. We use to play with each other as kids but that pretty much it. I haven't seen him in years, and in a couple of months Im gonna get married to him. Also we have a 5 year age gap between us. I really dont want for this marriage to go down, but my dad are as stubborn as me. I dont think he will listen to my concerns, and will see it as disrespect. Got any advice on how I should handle this?
If you dont want to be married to him tell them. Your parents can't abuse you it is harm. You will be miserable your whole life by being married to someone you don't even know. Allah gave you the right to choose who to marry.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
If you dont want to be married to him tell them. Your parents can't abuse you it is harm. You will be miserable your whole life by being married to someone you don't even know. Allah gave you the right to choose who to marry.
yes, one of the rights of a woman in Islam is for her to choose her groom. Remind your parents this sis

Nafiso Qalanjo

@Nafiso Qalanjo is one of the most sarcastic funniest ppl I know. Forgive me if I thought she was joking, this is too good to be true. Sounds like a wattpad book. Her and @S._ have the most interesting stories :mjcry:
This would make a good wattpad story. Could be a best seller, and my ticket out.πŸ€” Thanks for the idea!
download (4).jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

Dammit why am I getting so emotional
image0 (8).jpg

Trending

Latest posts