I'm getting married

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Last edited:
No that’s not good advice no need to embarrass yourself over a marriage
Nahh as In Somali mums are very judgemental
Don’t embarrass yourself just makes sure
She can’t see you with her son
If your dad is so adamant
You can’t really say no to your dad

Nafiso Qalanjo

i kinda want a wattpad arranged marriage. we both hate each other but it’s a slow burn to love. :mjpls: :gaasdrink:
You wanna trade places?
Ej_Fe_CWAAIjYg_.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

Since when are Somali parents this strict? These plot lines are straight out of Bollywood
If I get the funds one day inshallah I will make this a bollywood movie. :win:
If I make it out alive...:wow:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Sis why don’t you try to delay this first, like feel your father you want to attend university then get married.
Good idea, but I cant run away forever. I will first try to convince my dad some more and get in contact with my fiance and tell them both how I dont want this to go down. If things work out my dad will arrange a meeting with his friend and they will call off the arranged marriage. If it doesn't I will try to delay it like you said.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Good idea, but I cant run away forever. I will first try to convince my dad some more and get in contact with my fiance and tell them both how I dont want this to go down. If things work out my dad will arrange a meeting with his friend and they will call off the arranged marriage. If it doesn't I will try to delay it like you said.
Communication is always key. Does anyone know if your asexual? If the man is young then explain to him. He’ll probably break the engagement. Make HIM break it, especially because people listen to men

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
me and her talked none of us wanted to get married so we decided to f*ck off to the edge of the world she's in germany studying to become a doctor and im on my way to the states
So basically it’s a separated marriage. Your still married?

Trending

Latest posts