I'm Getting Better With Women (My "INCEL" Days Are Over)

Celebrate because I had ED. I'm just now starting to go back out after being consumed by my job. I do NOT support the INCEL movement.
You had ED because of the p0rn you consume and celebrate not because of inceldom.

Don't conflate incel and mysogyny and don't use them interchangbly, what I said previously doesn't mean I said you hate women. There is no such as a 'incel movement' it's a bunch of mysogonists hiding behind the term 'incel'

You had ED because of the p0rn you consume and celebrate not because of inceldom.

Don't conflate incel and mysogyny and don't use them interchangbly, what I said previously doesn't mean I said you hate women. There is no such as a 'incel movement' it's a bunch of mysogonists hiding behind the term 'incel'
Hardly watch p*rn. It was because of my weight and medication. I do like p*rn however, but I like softcore more.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
My job has literally helped me come out of my shell. These women outchea now :whew: :russsmug::wow:
It’s ramadan bruv I don’t want to get carried away. That’s the spirit fam! Initiate select few, however don’t **** where you sleep. Get your mack on else where, female problems at work is :jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts