I'm a woman and I don't want to marry non-virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's totally fine!! What do you mean hurt your heart though?
Would you choose a non virgin who has regretted his past or a virgin who is in love with another but she's married?
Another question: what if a guy told you that he was a virgin, and two wonderful years after you two get married he tells the truth and says he only lied because he loved you so much. would you divorce him even if he was an ideal husband?

Don't get me wrong I'm not team nonvirgin, I just love hearing different sides and opinions. Anyone else can answer those questions, I wanna know what y'all think!!!

@GodKnowsBest is a 50 yr old cadaan man masquerading as a 20 year old somali woman masquerading as a 25 year old Pentecostal minister.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
And that's totally fine!! What do you mean hurt your heart though?
Would you choose a non virgin who has regretted his past or a virgin who is in love with another but she's married?
Another question: what if a guy told you that he was a virgin, and two wonderful years after you two get married he tells the truth and says he only lied because he loved you so much. would you divorce him even if he was an ideal husband?

Don't get me wrong I'm not team nonvirgin, I just love hearing different sides and opinions. Anyone else can answer those questions, I wanna know what y'all think!!!

No I wouldn't divorce because I would likely (praying) be pregnant with our first child or have a new born. At that point it would be nice because I would no longer be in the madly in love with him stage and I would have the higher grounds in the relationship. If we got into a fight I'd bring that up every time so he can hush.

If I was able to wait until marriage then why can't he? I would only consider a non-virgin man if he's alright elsewhere (on deen, ambitious, good person etc) and had repented for what he did, but otherwise nah. If men can be picky about marrying virgins then so can women.

Last edited:
endorse my kink plz

Shukaansi level over 9000
Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

black

live and let die.
walahi i actually seen that exact sign irl :mjlol:

LOL same here, I laughed my head off and the other nikkas didn't understand what was so funny. Legitimate instructions to them :damn:
That's when I knew the UK had been overrun by Indians :damn:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I think the girls in here are memeing guys, especially by using pure and shit... :patrice:
No we actually want pure men.

Baax to all the dirty wrinkly yeast infected used dicks
:camby:
If you couldn't save yourselves for us we won't save ourselves for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending