I'm a woman and I don't want to marry non-virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You can fucking read about it on the internet , what idiot doesn't know about the varying sex positions, how are they ever going to enjoy their intimacy with their partners if they have no bloody clue about what they like or what positions to fulfil ?
What's a good position for a beginner for when I get married? Missionary-like would be ideal since it isn't physically taxing. I also don't like not being able to look my partner in the eyes. Could you recommend me some?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
How to use the toilet tutorial for our local resident Somali gaal feminazi ee futada iyo xaarka iska dhaqin @dhegdheer :mjlol::pachah1:
2A36AA6D00000578-3148808-image-m-3_1435955913114.jpg
walahi i actually seen that exact sign irl :mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What's a good position for a beginner for when I get married? Missionary-like would be ideal since it isn't physically taxing. I also don't like not being able to look my partner in the eyes. Could you recommend me some?
Try doggy style you don't look into your partner eye, your facing away in this position, but having a deeply connected intimate time with your partner the missionary position is wonderful for that, what is wrong with looking at the joy your giving to your partner through his facial expressions ? Don't be intimidated by eye contact it makes the whole experience that much exhilarating, exciting anf ofcourse pleasurable :) enjoy your happy love life

Try doggy style you don't look into your partner eye, your facing away in this position, but having a deeply connected intimate time with your partner the missionary position is wonderful for that, what is wrong with looking at the joy your giving to your partner through his facial expressions ? Don't be intimidated by eye contact it makes the whole experience that much exhilarating, exciting anf ofcourse pleasurable :) enjoy your happy love life
that isnt helpful the lady wants eye contact

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
She's catering to this site which is filled with virgins. @GodKnowsBest How are your pms sis? in shambles yet?
They're empty thank the Lord. he is protecting me from bad men because I have already had my fill of bad men. The last three men I have liked (not dated) have been family men that I havr enjoyed after I prayed to the Lord he send me a good man. I am fortunate.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Sorry so I used a double negative in that sentence. I meant I want a position that looks in the eyes. I find doggy style to not be intimate but I heard women like it because It's easier to access the G spot. Could you recommend me one where I can look at his eyes sister?

Sorry so I used a double negative in that sentence. I meant I want a position that looks in the eyes. I find doggy style to not be intimate but I heard women like it because It's easier to access the G spot. Could you recommend me one where I can look at his eyes sister?

Targeted-intervention-boosts-Irish-athletes-vitamin-D-levels_strict_xxl.jpg

As soon as possible cos this ain't healthy.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I'm so confused aren't you a Xtian ? if so why you wearing that Arab garment ?
Moslem family. Actually I brought up the subject again with my dad and he told me I didn't have to wear it but he didn't want men looking at me so It's better to dress in Muslim clothes. I will listen to my abbo macaan.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Nope. Men Don't marry non-virgins even if they repented. I Don't marry a non-virgin because it would hurt my heart

And that's totally fine!! What do you mean hurt your heart though?
Would you choose a non virgin who has regretted his past or a virgin who is in love with another but she's married?
Another question: what if a guy told you that he was a virgin, and two wonderful years after you two get married he tells the truth and says he only lied because he loved you so much. would you divorce him even if he was an ideal husband?

Don't get me wrong I'm not team nonvirgin, I just love hearing different sides and opinions. Anyone else can answer those questions, I wanna know what y'all think!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending