I'm a woman and I don't want to marry non-virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
False rape are more common than you think I've heard women accusing their boyfriends of rape because they were mad

Ahh another anecdote, that's it folk that's all the evidence we need :drakekidding:

I'll direct you towards my comment right above, directed at Duke. Don't quote me till you've read the whole thing

Bohol

VIP
You shouldn't be calling anyone an airhead mate. I'm surprised that you somehow figured out way to breathe without choking on your own stupidity long ago. You knowing that you're "right" is like an imbecile claiming the sky is green, I mean he believes it deep down in is heart but does that make it right?

http://webarchive.nationalarchives..../rds.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs05/hors293.pdf

So the initial result came at about 8% but additional analysis reduced it to 3% because of the inherent bias ingrained in the police officers funnily enough it mirrors societys attitude at large towards rape victims

http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/the_voice_vol_3_no_1_2009.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1905867

Please explain to me how rape statistics are so common if most people view victims with suspicion? When most cases aren't even reported due to the difficult process one must go through to prosecute the rapist? You guys have the audacity to peddle your false narrative and cause unnecessary hysteria based on bloody lies

Now shoo :camby:

You just proofed my point the girl from the block. Neither 8% or 3% out of millions of cases is "tiny" .
:camby:

You just proofed my point the girl from the block. 3% of millions of cases is not "tiny" . :camby:

This guy...

-Approximately 85,000 women and 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales alone every year :camby:

-Nearly half a million adults are sexually assaulted in England and Wales each year :camby:

-1 in 5 women aged 16 - 59 has experienced some form of sexual violence since the age of 16 :camby:

-Only around 15% of those who experience sexual violence choose to report to the police :camby:

Do you need more numbers? :camby: because yes :camby: it :camby: is :camby:tiny :camby: in :camby: the :camby:grand:camby:scheme :camby: of :camby:things

Bohol

VIP
@dhegdheer regardless. 8% -3% false rape reports in a country of 65 million is a lot. If it was 1% or under it then maybe we would
consider it as "tiny". You tried to make it seem like it was 1 or 2 chicks making those false claims when it is hundreds to the thousands of those hoes making false claims.
:hahaidiot:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Usually only experienced halimos know about those positions. So don't act surprised if you're asked that question.
:manny:
You can fucking read about it on the internet , what idiot doesn't know about the varying sex positions, how are they ever going to enjoy their intimacy with their partners if they have no bloody clue about what they like or what positions to fulfil ?

Bohol

VIP
You can fucking read about it on the internet , what idiot doesn't know about the varying sex positions, how are they ever going to enjoy their intimacy with their partners if they have no bloody clue about what they like or what positions to fulfil ?

Do you think every halimo watches ography like you? :mjlol::mjlol: So yh they are not expected to know about all the
positions when they are not even experienced.

:manny:

@dhegdheer regardless. 8% -3% false rape reports in a country of 65 million is a lot. If it was 1% or under it then maybe we would
consider it as "tiny". You tried to make it seem like it was 1 or 2 chicks making those false claims when it is hundreds to the thousands of those hoes making false claims.
:hahaidiot:

grand scheme of things

Screenshot_20170613-012237.png

1000,000 assaults and 1000 sentenced, you're more likely to have a plane drop on your head than ever be accused of anything :camby:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Nope. It's been proven that women tend to settle with less attractive men who aren't players in order to have more successful father's in their children's lives. So it pays well in the long run to marry a virgin both men and women. Sometimes people are good looking and are virgins but they tend to get married young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending