I'm a woman and I don't want to marry non-virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Haha addiction to sex ? Is that a bad thing, your sounding like women shouldn't enjoy sex ? Then men on here are so anti women makes me think is everyone gay on here ? lol every day it's about don't raise daughters don't do this don't do that !!! Addicted to sex kulaha, what a joke you are
Contraception exist

And since when we're guys not addicted to sex? :umwhat: get outta here with your suugo science

Several addicts spotted.

mhIoe3d.gif

:siilaanyosmile:

Let me take this opportunity to say:

Salute to all the Somali brothers and sisters growing up in the west and all its associated fitnah, who manage to maintain their chastity. You guys are the real MVP's. Wallahi I have major respect for such people, who have respect for themselves.

:salute:

Bohol

VIP
????

All of those things apply in third world countries too. It's worse in Somalia because males there get horny at the sight of an ankle :mjlol:

I mean the rape charge she is talking about. That is usually the specialty of white girls who cry rape when you have consensual sex with them.

:mjlol:

I mean the rape charge she is talking about. That is usually the specialty of white girls who cry rape when you have consensual sex with them.

:mjlol:

False charges are miniscule in the grand scheme of things, they rarely happen.

No such thing as a rape charge in Somalia unfortunately :francis: men can rape freely

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Let me take this opportunity to say:

Salute to all the Somali brothers and sisters growing up in the west and all its associated fitnah, who manage to maintain their chastity. You guys are the real MVP's. Wallahi I have major respect for such people, who have respect for themselves.

:salute:
Oh go away monkey, we have enough fanatical salafi baboons who preach about chastity and their obsessions with the imphamous female hymen, oh hail it's glory !!

Bohol

VIP
False charges are miniscule in the grand scheme of things, they rarely happen.

No such thing as a rape charge in Somalia unfortunately :francis: men can rape freely

Nope it happens all the time we read it in the news and the men are cleared of rape and their innocence proven. Anyway white girls
are bit crazy, so it is better to stay away from them.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.