ilhan Omar support trending on twitter worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She kinda reminds me of Trump with her social media rants, she can’t stay away from the limelight :siilaanyolaugh:

TooMacaan

VIP
He has a gay voice, he's black and aligns with the political right... Probably has some european DNA he's clenching to with all his life.

giphy.gif
Do you have a gay voice?:cosbyhmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
I would've been disowned long ago if I had an inkling of gay voice or mannerisms :mjcry:So thankfully no.
:cosbyhmm:Are you 100% gay? not Bi or anything??

Also, what kind of guys are you attracted to? What 'type' of gay guy are you? (Soz in advance if this comes off offensive/ignorant) Do you like feminine/flamboyant gays or would you prefer a guy who's more like you??

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
:cosbyhmm:Are you 100% gay? not Bi or anything??

Also, what kind of guys are you attracted to? What 'type' of gay guy are you? (Soz in advance if this comes off offensive/ignorant) Do you like feminine/flamboyant gays or would you prefer a guy who's more like you??
I don't want to derail every thread I part take in with my sexuality so I'll just pm u

upload_2019-4-17_1-34-33.png

WASHINGTON — When President Trump tweeted an edited video portraying Representative Ilhan Omar as playing down the 9/11 attacks, it took less than three hours for Senator Bernie Sanders to rush to her defense and declare her “a leader with strength and courage.” But when a Fox News anchor described Mr. Sanders on Monday night as “a staunch supporter” of Ms. Omar, the senator balked.

“Hold it, hold it, hold it,” Mr. Sanders insisted. “I’ve talked to Ilhan about twice in my life.”

His reaction reflects the broader Democratic Party’s conflicted embrace of Ms. Omar. That struggle has especially been apparent in the House, where Jewish Democrats have tangled with Ms. Omar and Democratic leaders have grappled with how to handle the freshman Democrat from Minnesota, who is one of the first two Muslim women elected to Congress.

When Ms. Omar, 36, pushed for a House rules change to permit her to wear her hijab on the House floor, she was heralded as a powerful symbol of the Democratic Party’s inclusiveness. But her support of the boycott Israel movement and her attacks on supporters of Israel have made her a complicated figure to defend. Democratic leaders, as well as many in the rank and file, are choosing their words with caution.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi denounced the president for invoking the “painful images of 9/11 for a political attack” without mentioning Ms. Omar, and waited until Sunday — two days after Mr. Trump’s tweet — to issue a statement saying she had asked the Capitol Police to assess the congresswoman’s safety. Representative Steny H. Hoyer, the House Democratic leader, waited three days before calling on the president to apologize to Ms. Omar.

View attachment 70993

WASHINGTON — When President Trump tweeted an edited video portraying Representative Ilhan Omar as playing down the 9/11 attacks, it took less than three hours for Senator Bernie Sanders to rush to her defense and declare her “a leader with strength and courage.” But when a Fox News anchor described Mr. Sanders on Monday night as “a staunch supporter” of Ms. Omar, the senator balked.

“Hold it, hold it, hold it,” Mr. Sanders insisted. “I’ve talked to Ilhan about twice in my life.”

His reaction reflects the broader Democratic Party’s conflicted embrace of Ms. Omar. That struggle has especially been apparent in the House, where Jewish Democrats have tangled with Ms. Omar and Democratic leaders have grappled with how to handle the freshman Democrat from Minnesota, who is one of the first two Muslim women elected to Congress.

When Ms. Omar, 36, pushed for a House rules change to permit her to wear her hijab on the House floor, she was heralded as a powerful symbol of the Democratic Party’s inclusiveness. But her support of the boycott Israel movement and her attacks on supporters of Israel have made her a complicated figure to defend. Democratic leaders, as well as many in the rank and file, are choosing their words with caution.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi denounced the president for invoking the “painful images of 9/11 for a political attack” without mentioning Ms. Omar, and waited until Sunday — two days after Mr. Trump’s tweet — to issue a statement saying she had asked the Capitol Police to assess the congresswoman’s safety. Representative Steny H. Hoyer, the House Democratic leader, waited three days before calling on the president to apologize to Ms. Omar.
She will either doom them or get them over the top either way it should be a very interesting year n a half

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Even white people know that mjs are laandheere from Puntland and says unless you are hawiye from south u shouldn’t be a refugee

@Farm @PuntiteQueen @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Crow @GBTarmy

What kind of question is this?? Many Somalis lived in Mogadishu before the war, the place where the civil war began. She was fleeing from internal violence, obviously. Her qabiil changes nothing and doesn't diminish the fact that she was a refugee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending