ilhan Omar support trending on twitter worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump is indeed inciting violence towards her and he should lower down his tone towards her. She on the other hand should look at the Palestinian congresswoman Rashida Tlaib and ask herself, am I the Palestinian here or her and why am I obsessed with Israel and Palestine?

I see BLM supporting her on their tweet, where are the Somali Cushites? She must be from the wrong qabiil.

Tukraq

VIP
Donald Trump is indeed inciting violence towards her and he should lower down his tone towards her. She on the other hand should look at the Palestinian congresswoman and ask herself, am I the Palestinian or her and why am I obsessed with Israel and Palestine?

I see BLM supporting her on their tweet, where are the Somali Cushites? She must be from the wrong qabiil.
that cushite divide is more of a UK thing where all the black people are either African or Caribbean immigrants who associate themselves by country and not by blackness, here in America were seen as blacks by everyone and came to a country with an already established black population so its a little different

World

VIP
that cushite divide is more of a UK thing where all the black people are either African or Caribbean immigrants who associate themselves by country and not by blackness, here in America were seen as blacks by everyone and came to a country with an already established black population so its a little different
Minnesota is much more divided than London. Somalis don't mix or hang around AAs there. You guys literally don't have non-Somali friends lol. :zhqjlmx:

Tukraq

VIP
Minnesota is much more divided than London. Somalis don't mix or hang around AAs there. You guys literally don't have non-Somali friends lol. :zhqjlmx:
yeah but somalis are considered blacks and not a different race, here in Seattle the only differentiation they use is calling us africans, they don't even know what part of Africa

@Tukraq

Regardless of their base and origin, they will only support her and actively get involved if she was their tribal kin and as the norm, they will always avoid showing solidarity with a Somali due to qabiilism and also avoid such a thread. Most of her supporters do it too from a qabiil perspective. They do hate the BLM and yet, the BLM are supporting her openly and they will support any Somali/African regardless of their qabiil. It just shows you the shallowness of Somalis.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
The jews are playing the game on both sides. Jew chuch chumer is the aipac funded leader of democrats and he is not defending her. Jews run the show in USA.

@Tukraq

Regardless of their base and origin, they will only support her and actively get involved if she was their tribal kin and as the norm, they will always avoid showing solidarity with a Somali due to qabiilism and avoid such a thread. Most of her supporters do it too from a qabiil perspective too. They do hate the BLM and yet, the BLM are supporting her openly and they will support any Somali/African regardless of their qabiil. It just shows you the shallowness of Somalis.
so your sayin if she is not supported than it is due to tribal differences

so your sayin if she is not supported than it is due to tribal differences

@Mehmet

I don’t support her stupidity, naivety and her obsession with all things Israel and Palestine as you can see from my initial post and many other posts about her, but the norm here is, post about the success of any Somali, immediately a clan ownership of that individual will ensue and evolve and others will either avoid h/him or tarnish the image of the person. Rarely will you see a Somali person from a different clan saying supportive words about the person. Donald Trump is unleashing white nationalists on her and it’s time for every Somali to make a stand and support her. They preach somalinimo and yet wouldn’t support anyone from the other qabiil. Now, they are preaching a Cushitism identity with Bejas, Oromo and Afars and f*ck knows who else, how demented can one be?

Tukraq

VIP
@Mehmet

I don’t support her stupidity, naivety and her obsession with all things Israel and Palestine as you can see from my initial post and many other posts about her, but the norm here, post about the success of a Somali, immediately a clan ownership of that individual will evolve and others will either avoid h/him or tarnish the image of the person. Rarely will you see a person from a different clan saying supportive words about the person. Donald Trump is unleashing white nationalists on her and it’s time for every Somali to make a stand and support her. They preach somalinimo and yet wouldn’t support anyone from the other qabiil. Now, they preaching a Cushitism identity with Bejas, Oromo and Afars and f*ck knows who else, how demented can one be?
yeah I agree with you, I couldn't careless about other "cushits" honestly, and yeah we need to all support ilhan, however you know that won't happen due to jealousy of MJ's, however your bringing of your post is incorrect, she isn't stupid or naive and is a political genius on her way to becoming the face of all democrats

yeah I agree with you, I couldn't careless about other "cushits" honestly, and yeah we need to all support ilhan, however you know that won't happen due to jealousy of MJ's, however your bringing of your post is incorrect, she isn't stupid or naive and is a political genius on her way to becoming the face of all democrats

@Tukraq

If she wants to be a “martyr” for the silent Democrats, she should know that sort of “martyrdom” is labeled as anti semitic and any person labeled as such becomes dispensable. She should promote the interests of her constituents and her native country and let Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib to do the same things for her constituents and native Palestinian people. I think she’s only acting like your typical Somali. Be loud, brash and offensive. Most importantly, we do have (an unhealthy) obsessive hatred towards the Jews, more so than the Arabs. That needs to be discussed. It’s time for her to ponder for self reflection and do things differently.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

If she wants to be a “martyr” for the silent Democrats, she should know that sort of “martyrs” (anti semitic) are labeled horrible beings and become dispensable. She should promote the interests of her constituents and her native country and let Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib to do the same things for her constituents and native Palestinian people. I think she’s only acting like your typical Somali. Be loud, brash and offensive. It’s time for her to ponder for self reflection and do things differently.
loud brash and offensive is what democrats need and crave to combat trump and she's rising to the to be the voice for democrats and filling that void that "silent democrats" have left and is a voice for the people

Status
Not open for further replies.