ilhan Omar support trending on twitter worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on keyboard warrior mode tapping away on my phone all day defending her. This owes me a fucking job mate.

Wallahi liberal cadaan American girls following me and shit. Clearly haven't scrolled far enough down my TL to find that vile rank stuff

well of course I do. As an arch qabilist, I view every one through that lens.

@Thegoodshepherd

Good luck mate, got male relatives like you who always question me, ‘waa qoladee ninkaasi’ (when they see me hanging with another Somali). What a tough job!! I emancipated from such hard-life checking which Somali is from which qabiil and becoming obsessed with all things qabiil, therefore, I divorced my qabiil.

Minnesota is much more divided than London. Somalis don't mix or hang around AAs there. You guys literally don't have non-Somali friends lol. :zhqjlmx:
Yeah, a majority of AAs don't really like Somalis. I chalk it up to culture crash. Alot of Somali Americans get along with Mexicans, though. My boyfriend and Mexican friends say that except working labor jobs and being roman Catholic, our values are pretty similar. Honestly think the only reasons why Somalis are democrat because their "sympathy" for Muslims and to take advantage of the government programs. With that said, as a conservative libertarian, I don't agree with a majority of values, but I like how speaks her mind and give her props for criticizing Obama.

Honestly think the only reasons why Somalis are democrat because their "sympathy" for Muslims and to take advantage of the government programs. .

wow what a nonesenical piece of trash.
what white democats in for
or black democrats or jewish democrats.etcetc.

Donald Trump is indeed inciting violence towards her and he should lower down his tone towards her. She on the other hand should look at the Palestinian congresswoman Rashida Tlaib and ask herself, am I the Palestinian here or her and why am I obsessed with Israel and Palestine?

I see BLM supporting her on their tweet, where are the Somali Cushites? She must be from the wrong qabiil.
LOOK AT ME IM THE PALESTINIAN NOW

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well, she pretty much says she is in Washington to cause "trouble" Naagtaani is here for the kill. The comments sections are amazingly on her side tho! (of course, probably filtered by the liberal talk show staff) The Host tries softly to hint to her to behave, go chill out & she came back banging! Bye Felicia

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
He has a gay voice, he's black and aligns with the political right... Probably has some european DNA he's clenching to with all his life.

giphy.gif

This fucking coon pisses me off so much. His videos always go viral because they are retweeted by right-wing whites. He should be ashamed of himself already cooning this hard at his age

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This fucking coon pisses me off so much. His videos always go viral because they are retweeted by right-wing whites. He should be ashamed of himself already cooning this hard at his age

Same goes for any prominent black conservative online. I have no problem with being fiscally conservative or taking military action when needed so that isn't why I'm against them. They come off as self hating blacks who need to surround themselves with white folk so they echo conservative talking points.

I have also noticed that a large portion of black conservatives will only date white people and aren't attracted to blacks... This one is probably getting rammed by some redneck on the DL

Same goes for any prominent black conservative online. I have no problem with being fiscally conservative or taking military action when needed so that isn't why I'm against them. They come off as self hating blacks who need to surround themselves with white folk so they echo conservative talking points.

I have also noticed that a large portion of black conservatives will only date white people and aren't attracted to blacks... This one is probably getting rammed by some redneck on the DL
Its because a lot of these right wing whites dont want to believe that they are racist so they love seeing a black/minority have the same viewpoints as them
Black conservatives get so much clout for spouting the same old viewpoints

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its because a lot of these right wing whites dont want to believe that they are racist so they love seeing a black/minority have the same viewpoints as them
Black conservatives get so much clout for spouting the same old viewpoints

a very dark beard will go well with that hair

Status
Not open for further replies.