Ilhan Omar receives YET ANOTHER death threat and Donald Trump attacks her

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She’s a 2 faced sell out who betrayed her own people being one of the only ones who voted against Somalias debt relief that even conservatives were pushing for. She’s a fraud dancing for the liberals and abc community, hijab is just for show and to pull points from the liberal Muslims.

She was the one that brought Somali debt relief to the House floor.

She is vice chair of the US House Africa committee, which discusses all US-Africa relations.

She didn’t support it because they added other stuff to the bill that she was against.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These Somalis redneck dabadhilif
Die Season 3 GIF by The Office

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It is just that sometimes dudes get on my nerves :pachah1:

Nah bro, the left-wing on SSpot need some energised hungry askari.

Ive been holding it down for months on my own, laakin it’s good to have reinforcements.

All that is left is for you to join the qabiil-agnostic movement.

:salute:

Nah bro, the left-wing on SSpot need some energised hungry askari.

Ive been holding it down for months on my own, laakin it’s good to have reinforcements.

All that is left is for you to join the qabiil-agnostic movement.

:salute:
I never post on the qabiil sections. I am qabiil fluid :mjpls:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She’s a 2 faced sell out who betrayed her own people being one of the only ones who voted against Somalias debt relief that even conservatives were pushing for. She’s a fraud dancing for the liberals and abc community, hijab is just for show and to pull points from the liberal Muslims.
barack obama yes GIF by Obama

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil

Not sure if you missed @Mozart correcting the record:
Ilhan was a co-chairman of the group that drafted the bill and was the one that put debt relief in front of congress. She only voted against it when it was clear it was going through which is political posturing.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

She committed immigration fraud and doesnt deserve to represent Somalis after failing to vote for lifting of Somalia arms
embargo

@AbdiGaalDoon what do you think of her anti Israel stance

Great job Donald Trump as a proud supporter we denounce Ilhan Omar her LGBTQ loving ass

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1638390340505.png

Last comment was unnecessary but since its Trump, we let that slide.

She committed immigration fraud and doesnt deserve to represent Somalis after failing to vote for lifting of Somalia arms
embargo

@AbdiGaalDoon what do you think of her anti Israel stance

Great job Donald Trump as a proud supporter we denounce Ilhan Omar her LGBTQ loving ass
My nigga Trump :salute: I really hope he becomes president again in 2024!
I miss his antics!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My nigga Trump :salute: I really hope he becomes president again in 2024!
I miss his antics!
Wallahi she is a shame to Somali name I was
she was never elected. Maxa ka galay Dhagacas carab Palestinian when our own people dying of drought

If I were her, I'd wear a bullet proof vest whenever I step outside. These people are crazy, they killed not one, but TWO of their presidents already, no doubt they'd try the same on a little brown lady wearing a hijab

Trending

Latest posts