Ilhan Omar receives YET ANOTHER death threat and Donald Trump attacks her

She's one of the best politicians they have and all they see is a threat.

It's also hilarious that the redneck was complaining about people taking over their Country when that's all they ever do all over the world.

star-talk-star-talk-all-stars.gif

Best politicians they have ?

happy no way GIF by CBBC

She advocates for universal healthcare and free tuition. How is that not better than the death-cult politicians of the Republican party and the corporatist Democrats?

She also stands up for Yemeni civilians and the Palestinians.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
My bad, y'all... I gotta admit, no cap... that was me after one too many whiskeys. I support our girl, I just wanted to ruffle her feathers a bit. Alcohol was thinking for me and I'm sorry. But this qumayad didn't need to air my drunk calls for millions to behold like that. At least she didn't share the one I made hours later where I was airing my personal problems and crying like a b*tch.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

She advocates for universal healthcare and free tuition. How is that not better than the death-cult politicians of the Republican party and the corporatist Democrats?

She also stands up for Yemeni civilians and the Palestinians
She should leave that to her beloved Arab friend smh. When was the last time y’all saw an Arab crying about issues in Africa? Ruining her career for degacas :birdman:

She also stands up for Yemeni civilians and the Palestinians.
She is firm on her beliefs. She is hijab wearing, former refugee who shits on the cuckservatives on the regular. Her presence got them heated.

She should leave that to her beloved Arab friend smh. When was the last time y’all saw an Arab crying about issues in Africa? Ruining her career for degacas :birdman:

I know it wasn't politically strategic, however, it does show her moral consistency and that's precisely what I wanted to highlight.

My bad, y'all... I gotta admit, no cap... that was me after one too many whiskeys. I support our girl, I just wanted to ruffle her feathers a bit. Alcohol was thinking for me and I'm sorry. But this qumayad didn't need to air my drunk calls for millions to behold like that. At least she didn't share the one I made hours later where I was airing my personal problems and crying like a b*tch.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Prior to you making jokes, I knew you as the intellectual juggernaut of this forum, so I'm loving this side of you, saaxiib.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
She is firm on her beliefs. She is hijab wearing, former refugee who shits on the cuckservatives on the regular. Her presence got them heated.
She’s a 2 faced sell out who betrayed her own people being one of the only ones who voted against Somalias debt relief that even conservatives were pushing for. She’s a fraud dancing for the liberals and abc community, hijab is just for show and to pull points from the liberal Muslims.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She’s a 2 faced sell out who betrayed her own people being one of the only ones who voted against Somalias debt relief that even conservatives were pushing for. She’s a fraud dancing for the liberals and abc community, hijab is just for show and to pull points from the liberal Muslims.

Why did she vote against the debt relief?

This would be an indictment on her as a person, if true.

Why does it contradict what's on her page?

Source:

Source:

This dudes are just hating her for being halimo. She even endorsed a five billion relief package.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Source:

The bill got passed without her vote she voted against it but it still passed from there being majority approval from the rest

The freshman congresswoman, however, voted against House Resolution 1158, an appropriations bill that provided debt relief for Somalia, and House Resolution 1865 because they both “fail to hold this president accountable for his human rights abuses.”

Shortly after releasing her first statement, she issued a second statement explaining why she actually voted against the bill.

“Rather than using our mandate for reform, the national security bill passed today maintains the status quo in foreign policy, giving the president a blank check to continue unwinnable wars, allows him to fund his racist border wall, and increases funding for human rights abuses under ICE,” she said.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF
I remember a Somali guy trolled on twitter like this once and FBI came to his door. 1 fake confession is all they need :wow1: