Ilhan Omar becomes first Somali-Arab American to win primary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Reer Xamars claim they're Yemeni when DNA test has shown that they're mainly Somali and South Asian. Even when they get Arab or North African, it's only 20% at max
Lol most don't even have South Asian DNA :mjlol:

They are mostly of Somali descent with some having a decent amount of admixture (15-40% non Somali DNA)

Last edited:
Why do Reer Xamars claim they're Yemeni when DNA test has shown that they're mainly Somali and South Asian. Even when they get Arab or North African, it's only 20% at max
Reer Xamar is a broad term. There are people whose grandparents came from Yemen. Then there are those who came many centuries and their lineage claims might not correlate with DNA. You also have Northern Somalis who settled in Aden and intermarried with Yemeni.

Reer Xamar is a broad term. There are people whose grandparents came from Yemen. Then there are those who came many centuries and their lineage claims might not correlate with DNA. You also have Northern Somalis who settled in Aden and intermarried with Yemeni.
I agree with u that Reer Xamar is a broad term.

I agree with u that Reer Xamar is a broad term.
Indeed! I met an Indian man who approached me to ask me if I was Somali. The fellow said “ ana Somali baan ahay wll”.....We got into a long conversation and basically his Grandad came from India to settl in Muqdisho. This guy looks fully blown Asian but considers himself Somali. Those guys even though they are a tiny minority would also come under the term Reer Xamar. I know the locals around Muqdisho are better @ classifying the different groups into Brava, etc.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Why cant yall just accept that we are arabs, this is their success as much as it is ours.
Our ancestors were a white arab who fled the arab penisula from persecution and settled in the horn of africa.
Aucudbillah why do yall have this big inferiority complex towards them.

Genetically speaking, you are incorrect in the paternal lineage of Somalis from the Isaaq and Darod clans. Arabs have the haplogroup J for their paternal lineage. Isaaqs generally have the haplogroup T. And Darods generally have the haplogroup E1B1B1. Paternally, we are in no way connected to Arabs. Maternally, we're more mixed. This makes sense, as tribal conflicts in lands tend to result in a dominant male lineage taking over the women of the conquered clans.

In other words, we are not Arab man...

You’re correct in that sense but our people Rather say they came from Arab men balls
:chrisfreshhah:

Shameful really. Gulf arabs aren't even good looking. Why claim them?...

They’d rather say there arab then black
Let’s do a study and have somalis pick a side
:trumpsmirk:
I wouldn’t be surprised to see the results
It’s only the younger generation who are waking up somewhat and realizing how racist Arabs can be
:manny:

It’s only the younger generation who are waking up somewhat and realizing how racist Arabs can be
It's only the Somali elders that have never met or lived with Arabs, that claims were one of them.
The ones that have knows were very very different from each other

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
To be frank, I don't give a f*ck about both Black people and Arab people. From my experience, they're both fake as f*ck and insecure.

Black people need validation and everyone to love them.
Arabs discovered oil and think they're kings outside of their countries when no one will touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Of course, these types of Black people and Arabs are a minority based on my interactions with them. But I don't prefer one over the other tbh.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I am tired of these Monkey decedent's claiming Arab blood. They where nothing but Cow worshipping, Pagan Africans 1000 years ago.
You're a fool for this one fam. You know God damn well Pagan worship was common in the middle east before Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts