Ilhan Omar becomes first Somali-Arab American to win primary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These jaahil bastards love to ride off the success of other Muslims. The Ottomans need to civilize them again.

These jaahil bastards love to ride off the success of other Muslims. The Ottomans need to civilize them again.
Stop it. Ilhan is maternally Samaale but her lineage is Arab. I think it was a tad bit discriminatory for the country to have been named Somalia( Samaaliya), after one ethnic groups when you have people of Banu Hashim, Husayni, Persian, Bantu and Sab origin in Somalia.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Stop it. Ilhan is maternally Samaale but her lineage is Arab. I think it was a tad bit discriminatory for the country to have been named Somalia( Samaaliya), after one ethnic groups when you have people of Banu Hashim, Husayni, Persian, Bantu and Sab origin in Somalia.
She's maternally reer Xamar and paternally MJ.

Except for reer Xamar, Bajunis, and Mushunguli, everyone in the country is Somali.

Except for reer Xamar, Bajunis, and Mushunguli, everyone in the country is Somali.
Lol. Isaaq and Darod are maternally Somali and paternally Arab by lineage . Rahanweyn are Sab. The only Samaale clans by lineage are Hawiye and Dir. Ilhan is maternally and paternally Arab. Obviously her national indentity is Somali ,however that is a social construct.

You are being absolutely stupid right now.

Lol. Isaaq and Darod are maternally Somali and paternally Arab by lineage . Rahanweyn are Sab. The only Samaale clans by lineage are Hawiye and Dir. Ilhan is maternally and paternally Arab. Obviously her national indentity is Somali ,however that is a social construct.
Embarrassing.

And I say this as a man who's children will be half arab. Lol

Shout out to all the somali men and women who hold high positions in their 2nd home country. This proves again and again Somalis can achieve alot when given opportunities.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Isaaq and Darod are maternally Somali and paternally Arab by lineage

Stop spreading lies we are not Arabs. paternally we are proud, confident, and brave descendants of Geeljire, we have inhabited this land we called the Somali peninsula for millennia; even before the original Arabs in the kingdom of Sheba, we are the ones whom the pharaohs called the inhabitants of the land of "Gods".

Stop spreading lies we are not Arabs. paternally we are proud, confident, and brave descendants of Geeljire, we have inhabited this land we called the Somali peninsula for millennia; even before the original Arabs in the kingdom of Sheba, we are the ones whom the pharaohs called the inhabitants of the land of "Gods".
Lol. You are wrong. Samaale or Somali are Dir plus Hawiye. The others believe they are descendants of Ayrabs and that they found you eating bananas from a tree.

arab-world-states-political-map-arabic-speaking-countries-arab-league-northern-africa-middle-east-arab-world-states-113816389.jpg

proposal_flag__pan_arabism_somalia_by_resistance_pencil-dapjys3.jpg

Future flag of Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

If you are ashamed of your arab lineage then that’s on you but you have no right to speak on behalf of darood I have been to yemen, United Arab Emirates and saudia arabia and I have no ill will towards arabs.

You can try beg samaale all you want but go to hargaysa and mogadisho or djbouti and see how they treat you personally I would never go to hargaysa mogadishu

Listen to the last video you will hear cali saleeban, Mohamud saleeban, siwaqroon, dhisheshe.. do these darood look like samaale?

Abdullahi Yusuf the father of Puntland and federalism in somalia visited his great great grandfather grave in yemen

“Madaxweynihii hore ee DFKMG ee Somaliya oo hadda ku sugan dalka Yemen ayaa boqday qabrigii ismaaciil jabarti, ayadoo la sheegay in uu booqasha ku maraya deegaano badan oo ay dagaan reer jabarti isxaaq asagoo lakulmyaya odayaasha iyo cuqaasha.

Cabdulaahi Yuusuf waxa uu booqday qabri qadiimiga ah oo uu ku aasanyahay jabarti isxaaq (isamacil jabarti), sida ka muuqata sawirka hoose. Waxaana taas lagu macneeyey in ka dhabaynayo war uu horay usiiyay idacadaha dalka yemen oo uu sheegay inuu kasoo jeedo dalka yemen, isagoo laga soo xigtey in uu yiri Yemen waxaa ku aasan odaygii ay ka soo jeedaan beelo dega Soomaaliya oo c/laahi Yusuf ka soo jeedo, oo odaygii dhalay uu tegey ka wadanka yemen magaalada XATRAMUUT aadeyna Soomaaliya.

isx121.jpg

isx11.jpg

isx10.jpg

http://somalitalk.com/2009/feb/28feb909.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending