Ilhan omar attacked for speech

https://x.com/olilondontv/status/1751992283317063729?s=46

isn’t this oli guy a tranny?

Sick Jason Jones GIF by The Detour

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Man, a lot of Landers online (almost all based in the UK) are Israeli-tier zealots with their crazy victimhood narrative and constant lying.

Why are the local isaaqs here in the US so normal in comparison? :icon lol:

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
Man, a lot of Landers online (almost all based in the UK) are Israeli-tier zealots with their crazy victimhood narrative and constant lying.

Why are the local isaaqs here in the US so normal in comparison? :icon lol:
I'm a lander from London and would never talk down about Somalia to ajanabis or do a smear campaign. Not all of us are unhinged.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm a lander from London and would never talk down about Somalia to ajanabis or do a smear campaign. Not all of us are unhinged. btw I remember you

I don't doubt it. There's a small minority of crazy people online but I've noticed they're almost all from UK. Btw thank you :wow1:

Anything that has to do with UK Somalis is usually a massive L

There has to be a study done. Where they coined the iconic phrase cheap & clean, gender wars, Jamaican apple mehers, and this list goes on :icon lol:

I posted similar thread.. this is why I barely claim to be a lander. The twerking they do for racists online is shameful. We are all one people! Ilhan said nothing wrong. I’m sure Fox News will post about this.
The mistake Ilhan made is she forgot she is a high profile politician with many enemies. You can’t engage in this time of talk even amongst Somalis in her position

A lot of people learning about Somali politics for the time today and Somaliland. It has been a fruitful episode. The usual propagandists are working over time with their Somaliland doens't exist schtick.

Ilhan Omar needs to leave somali politics alone for her own good. Too many treacherous scum willing to drag/tarnish not just her but also the somali name with it to fulfill any kind of ends.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
A lot of people learning about Somali politics for the time today and Somaliland. It has been a fruitful episode. The usual propagandists are working over time with their Somaliland doens't exist schtick.
Do you genuinely think that Republican's care about some black ass countries in Africa? They want to see Ilhan "the anti-Semite" Omar out of office. If you want to get the recognition, I advise working with Israel. Your ports are looking hot at the moment. All there is left to gain it is to become secular. No muzzies
Yom Kippur Israel GIF

Trending