Ilhan omar attacked for speech

Do you genuinely think that Republican's care about some black ass countries in Africa? They want to see Ilhan "the anti-Semite" Omar out of office. If you want to get the recognition, I advise working with Israel. Your ports are looking hot at the moment. All there is left to gain it is to become secular. No muzzies

You are obsessed with Israel. No one is even talking about them but you mention them in every response.

I guess this is the yahuud smear. I guess you must feel very hurt by recent events. Well cry more.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
You are obsessed with Israel. No one is even talking about them but you mention them in every response.

I guess this is the yahuud smear. I guess you must feel very hurt by recent events. Well cry more.
Why would I be hurt when my people from my mothers side are getting 20 Km and a port? Yahuud smear, lmfao. They are in favor to you, be a Zionist Isaaqi.

what do you mean. Nimco ali is a famous SL activist who constantly talks about her siil and zionism for the SL cause
CE47D85E-CC97-4ACF-8002-843F20CDD203.jpeg

You guys weren't lying about these landers just have a look at this wallad

Lol. Politics is a dirty game. I don't know why you are so confused.

These people you are appealing too are literally trying to kick up clan war in Somaliland every day. They succeeded in Las Anod and they are trying to do the same in Awdal. They want to take Somaliland apart and to occupy it by force and you are here crying foul about a Congress woman also playing stupid games. Your sympathy is better placed elsewhere.

Guys Iโ€™m loving the amount of Somalis on twitter sticking up for her. In a fucked up way this has helped her gain back support from the Somali community. The accounts that once hated her are loving her now ๐Ÿคฃ
Nicki Minaj Queen GIF

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€
VIP
Guys Iโ€™m loving the amount of Somalis on twitter sticking up for her. In a fucked up way this has helped her gain back support from the Somali community. The accounts that once hated her are loving her now ๐Ÿคฃ
So much misinformation going around

Wonyluvr

VIP
Yes itโ€™s so shameful Wallahi. Somalia is trending too ๐Ÿ˜ญ also Iโ€™m seeing so much support for Somaliland. Weird as hell
What will supporting somaliland do for them.Also I get upset whenever I see Landers throwing Somalis under the bus :(

"This is not the first time that Ilhan Omar created animosity between Somalis. She was heavily involved in the conflict that took place in Las-anod. In December 2022, she visited Garowe, where she leaked information to some of the Somali leaders pertaining a meeting between the President of Somaliland and the Foreign Affairs Committee of the US Congress, which she was a member by that time. She was very persistent and urged the Somalian leaders
to take proactive actions against Somaliland as soon as possible. A month after this, the Las-anod conflict broke out.

She was certainly one of the main characters who created hatred and division among Somalis.
So it is time for Ilhan to be held accountable for her wrongdoings."

@Almis @Garaad Awal @Itsnotthateasy

"This is not the first time that Ilhan Omar created animosity between Somalis. She was heavily involved in the conflict that took place in Las-anod. In December 2022, she visited Garowe, where she leaked information to some of the Somali leaders pertaining a meeting between the President of Somaliland and the Foreign Affairs Committee of the US Congress, which she was a member by that time. She was very persistent and urged the Somalian leaders
to take proactive actions against Somaliland as soon as possible. A month after this, the Las-anod conflict broke out.

She was certainly one of the main characters who created hatred and division among Somalis.
So it is time for Ilhan to be held accountable for her wrongdoings."

@Almis @Garaad Awal @Itsnotthateasy

There was a clear connection between Somaliland lobbying efforts and the war in Las Anod.
I was sure the NDAA 2023 provisions were a catalyst but I didn't know about her link to the situation.

Wonyluvr

VIP
Iโ€™m a lander and Wallahi I donโ€™t claim them. Fucking jokers think they will be treated differently by throwing their own people under the bus.
Yeah I know you guys arenโ€™t like that unfortunately thereโ€™s a loud minority of ppl everywhere โค

Trending